Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should there be a law against it?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
should there be a law against a man dating a woman more than 1 foot shorter than him? We have all seen it and it look ridiculous.

should be a law against being tall

No, femlets should be barred from breeding all together to make sure no manlet gets made in the future, and prevent future bullying.

Hypergamy should be banned. Period.

No, femlets should be barred from breeding all together to make sure no manlet gets made in the future, and prevent future bullying.
This. It's not fair that inferior foids still win at life.

EZ99Bw0

I haven't played the Rance games but this is giving me Tokimeki Tonight flashbacks

:blackpill::yes::yes::yes:
This. It's not fair that inferior foids still win at life.
Being short carries the risk of short kids and most men don’t care. I see tallfags with midget toilets everywhere, being short as a female means you can’t be a runway model. As a man nobody takes you seriously, everyone is lookist.

JFL, mom is 156cm and dad is 185cm. My dad is A FUCKING FOOT taller than my mom, and guess what? I’m shorter than him by 12cm, short gene is dominant.

:blackpill::yes::yes::yes:

Being short carries the risk of short kids and most men don’t care. I see tallfags with midget toilets everywhere, being short as a female means you can’t be a runway model. As a man nobody takes you seriously, everyone is lookist.

JFL, mom is 156cm and dad is 185cm. My dad is A FUCKING FOOT taller than my mom, and guess what? I’m shorter than him by 12cm, short gene is dominant.
Foidlets will never get to experience what manlets go through on a daily basis, and yet they get accepted into the gene pool but it's over for us! :feelsree:

Foidlets will never get to experience what manlets go through on a daily basis, and yet they get accepted into the gene pool but it's over for us! :feelsree:
I think everyone should date their heightmatch, but even then manletism is still an unsolvable issue. I’ll admit that heightmogging is a great feeling, and being heightmogged is equally as brutal. At a certain point (<5’7) you won’t be able to look other men down in the eyes, as you said: a power move.

Even if everyone gets LL surgery and HGH the bell curve will shift further right, people in general will be taller but average height men will be turbomanlets. 6’0 men will be average if this were to happen.

This is why I’m starting to think height>face since I can’t change my height without the most fucked up and expensive surgery. LL requires months of painful downtime where you’re screaming as you walk on brittle bones. This is all on top of tens of thousands of dollars. I’m not gonna get it in India since I don’t want to be in a wheelchair by 30, so I’d get it in the west where it ain’t cheap.

Face isn’t nearly as hard to change, I can become a 6/10 with a few operations that have much less downtime and risks of complications. I had rhinoplasty consultation and it’ll run me 7k, but I’m going through with it.

I think everyone should date their heightmatch, but even then manletism is still an unsolvable issue. I’ll admit that heightmogging is a great feeling, and being heightmogged is equally as brutal. At a certain point (<5’7) you won’t be able to look other men down in the eyes, as you said: a power move.

Even if everyone gets LL surgery and HGH the bell curve will shift further right, people in general will be taller but average height men will be turbomanlets. 6’0 men will be average if this were to happen.

This is why I’m starting to think height>face since I can’t change my height without the most fucked up and expensive surgery. LL requires months of painful downtime where you’re screaming as you walk on brittle bones. This is all on top of tens of thousands of dollars. I’m not gonna get it in India since I don’t want to be in a wheelchair by 30, so I’d get it in the west where it ain’t cheap.

Face isn’t nearly as hard to change, I can become a 6/10 with a few operations that have much less downtime and risks of complications. I had rhinoplasty consultation and it’ll run me 7k, but I’m going through with it.
Me personally, I don't like to take the plastic surgery route so even though it might be over for me because of my face, height or phenotype at the same time I'm not going to change that about myself.

What is funny is all the plastic surgery foids do to get Chad especially when they become roasties: breast augmentation, butt implants, labiaplasty, vaginal rejuvenation. It's so normal for foids to change their bodies surgically, yet they have no need to be as insecure as men when they can get away with whatever flaws they have.

Me personally, I don't like to take the plastic surgery route so even though it might be over for me because of my face, height or phenotype at the same time I'm not going to change that about myself.
Yeah it’s kinda cucked to pay for something chad gets for free, but being a sub 5 male is a cursed existence.
What is funny is all the plastic surgery foids do to get Chad especially when they become roasties: breast augmentation, butt implants, labiaplasty, vaginal rejuvenation. It's so normal for foids to change their bodies surgically, yet they have no need to be as insecure as men when they can get away with whatever flaws they have.
It’s good as long as if it looks natural. I’m not gonna go to some shithole country and get it done where they’ll fuck it up.

Women should have men chosen FOR them who are on their looks level because we can’t keep having this self-entitlement in this society.

This law would have spared me from this existence:cryfeels:
Too late now.

same situation, my mom is 4'11 / 150cm and my dad is 6'2 / 187cm, im 5'6.5 / 169cm because of this shit

my dad is so fucking dumb

Yeah it’s kinda cucked to pay for something chad gets for free, but being a sub 5 male is a cursed existence.

It’s good as long as if it looks natural. I’m not gonna go to some shithole country and get it done where they’ll fuck it up.
Recently my aunt went to the DR to get breast augmentation with the stimulus money she got, and my other aunt did the same thing. Was about to make a thread about it then I forgot.

same situation, my mom is 4'11 / 150cm and my dad is 6'2 / 187cm, im 5'6.5 / 169cm because of this shit

my dad is so fucking dumb
LMAO, this shit is sick. If I was as tall as my dad I would be fine.
Recently my aunt went to the DR to get breast augmentation with the stimulus money she got, and my other aunt did the same thing. Was about to make a thread about it then I forgot.
How is the DR for surgery? I’ve looked at South America and it seems risky in general. As a gringo I don’t want to end up on a gore compilation that other subhumans will jerk off to.

They would avoid this problem by "lezzing out", leaving incels without mates....as usual.

Then ban homosexuality too. It's almost as if all of this shit being promoted today is done by design to depopulate and inflate the rates of inceldom.

There should be a lot of laws against women in general