Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should the world build a wall around India?

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★★★
It's not just Western Countries, even Thailand, Middle East, Brazil and South Africa are tired of jeets. Should we extend the natural wall of the Himalayas to the coasts and set up a blockade off shore to keep the jeets walled in? If the West won't do it, should BRICS replace the "I" in their name with Iran and then proceed to do it? Russia and China already deny most visa applications from India, they know their economic "partner" is toxic waste.

I suppose you haven't heard of

The Great Wall of India!

(Yet another huge mandala effect)

I haven't but apparently it doesn't work. We need to rebuild it with double walls, auto-cannon turrets and flamethrowers.

You still won't get rid of the smell

Sounds like it’s worth investing

Just fuckin nuke it

Someone should make a deadly virus that sterlizes all curries

i feel like killing all curries is just good for the world in general. what’s worse than being born a currycel.

india is already surrounded by gigantic walls from all 3 sides lol we call them mountains

White countries currently doing the opposite and are competing on who can import the most curries

If someone figures out a way to make a chemical explode upon touch with fecal matter, then spray it all over India, then Pajeetland is no more.

What even happened to curry stereotype? How did it fall to such trash? Population explosion only explains for some of it. Us curries have it worse than niggers in the 1950s.
Rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back