Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should the forum be set to private?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date

Should the forum be set to private?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I’m tired of these IT niggas and normalfags fucking with us all day. Yes, we do say a lot of edgy shit. But, we are harmless in comparison to other more extreme sites ( like /pol/ or kiwifarms which are actually tied to mass shootings). I’m done with these niggas screenshotting our shit all day. I know people are just going to say “just ignore em lol” or “who cares”. But, the problem is that I and I assume other members of the forum just want a private space to discuss our problems instead of being ridiculed by a bunch of fags all day. I know I’ve made a lot of posts about IT lately, and I promise that i’ll stop. It’s just that IT people get me so mad because we can’t even have our own personal space to vent without being ridiculed by people who would probably bully us in real life as well. What so you guys think?

It's too late, the FBI already has tabs on us.

IT does free advertising for this site

How do you propose weeding out infiltrators?

How do you propose weeding out infiltrators?
Whoever joins and doesn’t post for a long peroid of time or just views posts gets banned. Sorry if that isn’t a good suggestion, but that’s all I could think of regarding weeding out infiltraitors.
It's too late, the FBI already has tabs on us.
When will the mass incel persecution by the feds happen then?

Last edited:
The forum should be set to private...

Maybe you should have a certain number of posts here in ID if the forum goes private.

Holy shit you guys are cucking out. If anything this forum should PAY to be advertised. IT gives you morons free publicity. Try running a website on darknet and you will see how valuable any advertisement is.

I wouldn’t want the entire place to be private but there definitely should be a private forum.

I like the entertainment factor IT provides..