Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should the draconian ban on anime girl avis be repealed?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
they violate our right to freedom of speech which separates us from reddit

Correct. 2D women are women, not foids. Women are fine, foids are not.

yea, I don't think anyone on this forum whined about 2d pixels, until this year

I disagree with the ban, but there's nothing weebs can do about it until June. :feelshaha:

Oh this is true!
They have counted the votes wrong.

@Fat Link I do not think you had any malicious intent behind this but the votes actually say that 2D anime foid avi should be allowed.

Here's what the votes are saying, regarding 2D foid avatars:
76 people have said they should be banned (option 1).
50 people have said they should not be banned (option 2 ).
44 more people have also said it should not be banned (option 3).

Note that option 3 says both 2D AND 3D. So any votes here should be added to the 50 above when deciding 2D avatars.

So regarding 2D foid avis we have 76 votes against and 94 in favor.
Thereby, by the votes of the majority, 2D foid avis should be allowed. :panties:

Last edited:
No, faggot. Go to twitter if you want to be a tranny.

@Caesercel @Dregster @Fat Link @Infinity @Komesarj @MarquisDeSade @proudweeb @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

unban anime avis the vote was rigged

Draconian... That's a loaded question, if I've ever seen one.

The reasoning behind the ban was to prevent foid worship or things that could lead to foid worship. But simply having an avi isn't worship in and if itself. Could it lead to foid worship? Yes, it can happen, but it can also happen without foid avis. Brocels have already fallen to foid worship in both cases (with and without the avi).

The ban certainly is an overreaction to try and overcorrect for foid worship. Tbh, I don't even know what brought it on and prompted the vote in the first place. Weebdom and inceldom are intricately linked. Most weebs are incels, and if you're into weebery, chances are high that you're incel.

Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I don't even use any avi. But I don't want worship of any kind on the forum, so if it can be reliably shown that weeb avis can consistently lead to foid worship, then yes ban them. Otherwise, who gives a fuck, let it be.

The ban gives the site a more gentleman feel. Like an all men's club, so semblance of cunts or fishe around.

Draconian... That's a loaded question, if I've ever seen one.

The reasoning behind the ban was to prevent foid worship or things that could lead to foid worship. But simply having an avi isn't worship in and if itself. Could it lead to foid worship? Yes, it can happen, but it can also happen without foid avis. Brocels have already fallen to foid worship in both cases (with and without the avi).

The ban certainly is an overreaction to try and overcorrect for foid worship. Tbh, I don't even know what brought it on and prompted the vote in the first place. Weebdom and inceldom are intricately linked. Most weebs are incels, and if you're into weebery, chances are high that you're incel.

Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I don't even use any avi. But I don't want worship of any kind on the forum, so if it can be reliably shown that weeb avis can consistently lead to foid worship, then yes ban them. Otherwise, who gives a fuck, let it be.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: You've actually made my head literally throb. Felt like an earthquake guided along a thunderclap straight through my gray matter, and I could see all of time, in your logic and reason. This is an unbelievably based take. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::blackpill::blackpill:

The ban gives the site a more gentleman feel. Like an all men's club, so semblance of cunts or fishe around.
Except this site is for social outcasts like us, not some gentlemen club

Yui animefag