Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should rape be legal ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41220
  • Start date

Should rape be legal ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 41220

Deleted member 41220

Coping is an automated process
-
It's a known fact nowdays that holes love to get raped (engaging in "rape play") and the only reason they don't like the real deal is because they are scared of getting hurt so i think the government should legalize and create rape licenses so that way you could get your official rape card to show the foids that you are a certified rapist to make her feel at ease :feelsokman: rape shouldn't be a thing that only chad can get away with :feelsokman:

Last edited:
yes, but only bc foids nowadays don't get married when they're virgins

1401D29D 29DA 48FE ADDD 90960666FC1F

Fuck you sex haver

Here we fucking go.

Hell yeah it should. Why would any incel care about the well being of foids

It'd bring some balance to the dating game thats for sure

Society would crumble should rape be legalized.

Perhaps in an ancestral environment some men wouldn't care about women's well-being and just forcibly impregnate them. In a healthy civilization, that wouldn't be the case. Men won't let their daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, and friends go out there knowing they could be raped by random men with no laws to interfere.

Women's bodies are wired to orgasm during rape so as to make the experience less painful, but that doesn't mean they love going through such an experience with every man who's willing to try.

Besides, rape might result in pregnancy. Most women, and their families, are not really happy bringing up children of rapists.

Overall, I think it's a bad idea.

This idea is retarded because only chads would be able to get the cards

This idea is retarded because only chads would be able to get the cards
Why ? ... everyone should be able to enjoy the pleasure of rape , just make the rape licenses affordable :feelsYall: chad dont give a fuck he don't need a license to get away with it.

Why not just go all the way and make women property/slaves? Only legalizing rape and still giving them all their other rights doesen't make much sense because they wouldn't be able to do anything with them anyway. Say I have a disagreement with my foid manager in a legal-rape system, I could just get some friends and constantly rape her when she leaves her house until she gives me what I want. By losing only their bodily autonomy, foids would lose all their power in society anyway, so might as well strip away all their other rights while we're at it.

Say I have a disagreement with my foid manager in a legal-rape system, I could just get some friends and constantly rape her when she leaves her house until she gives me what I want.
Dude :feelshaha: gang bang real rape is like the ultimate fantasy of almost every foid ... she would absolutely love it and secretly ask for more tbh :feelsokman:

Dude :feelshaha: gang bang real rape is like the ultimate fantasy of almost every foid ... she would absolutely love it and secretly ask for more tbh :feelsokman:
I would get the most subhuman guys I know to do the deed. I doubt she'd enjoy it ngl.

I would get the most subhuman guys I know to do the deed. I doubt she'd enjoy it ngl.
brutal :feelshaha: well man i guess doubting is still pretty good enough it mean she "might" still enjoy it :feelsLSD:... there's still hope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: