Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should public calls for ban be considered as targeted attacks?

Should public calls for ban be considered as targeted attacks?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
Im personally getting sick of those types of posts derailing many threads and also having a framecel/Zyros thread every other day.
I see the practice as redundant since we already have the report function.
Should such actions be against the rules? They seem quite like personal/targeted attacks in a way.

It's not an attack, but it's pretty fucking annoying and completely useless when there is a report button.

CopingGymcel said:
It's not an attack, but it's pretty fucking annoying and completely useless when there is a report button.

Agreed, although I'm all for free speech, let them bitch and moan. 

BUT I should be able to flame them right back and not fear a ban. 

I also got banned on r/incels for a few days due to OrangeCuck's butthurt over something trivial I said. 

I hope to not experience that kind of cuckoldry on this forum.

Obvious volcels who post thinly veiled humblebrags should be purged asap. They are only here to make themselves feel superior to actual incels. A real incel has never experienced romantic advances and touching from a female.

Yes. They were annoying on WoW server discussion forums and they still are now.

"Please blacklist Morf12 from the server, he just ninja'd our guild bank" Bunch of bitches.

Sub8Hate said:

I also got banned on r/incels for a few days due to OrangeCuck's butthurt over something trivial I said. 

I don't see the point of having frequent flame wars, they are common as it is even on heavly censored forums and without restraints we could have vary trashy situation.
Am i the only one who wants this place to have some sort of quality check/assortment and not be a virtual public toilet graffiti simulator like 4chan?

JovanD said:
Sub8Hate said:
I don't see the point of having frequent flame wars, they are common as it is even on heavly censored forums and without restraints we could have vary trashy situation.
Am i the only one who wants this place to have some sort of quality check/assortment and not be a virtual public toilet graffiti simulator like 4chan?

I'd be OK with a short ban for egregious disruption of the forum, but it would still be pretty gay, TBH, lol.

Morf12 said:
Yes. They were annoying on WoW server discussion forums and they still are now.

"Please blacklist Morf12 from the server, he just ninja'd our guild bank" Bunch of bitches.

whats ninja'd?

Sub8Hate said:
I'd be OK with a short ban for egregious disruption of the forum, but it would still be pretty gay, TBH, lol.

Speaking of gay am I the only one that got the vibe that Advanced (your guy in your picture) was possibly gay or at least bi?

torujo said:
whats ninja'd?

Low key stealing although the term was mostly used for stealing loot from raid bosses due to shit loot systems in the past or poor choice of selection of loot options from raid leaders (unless the raid leader himself was ninja looter). 

Here's a few examples of a ninjaing

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMylc2Or1Ic[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2znqLUQZzo[/video]

and guild bank ninja, which is basically stealing shit from your Guild bank due to having the appropriate authority of using it and betraying them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVJiueuF7M

torujo said:
whats ninja'd?

In that context it means sneakily swipe some thing, in other context it can mean taking loot before everyone.
In forum posting context it means some one answering the question before you *notice above*

no because, clearly the SJW cuck logic from Inceltear Brigaders are trying to take over with the huge number of posts / threads they make

Morf12 said:
Speaking of gay am I the only one that got the vibe that Advanced (your guy in your picture) was possibly gay or at least bi?

Low key stealing although the term was mostly used for stealing loot from raid bosses due to shit loot systems in the past or poor choice of selection of loot options from raid leaders (unless the raid leader himself was ninja looter). 

Here's a few examples of a ninjaing

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMylc2Or1Ic[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2znqLUQZzo[/video]

and guild bank ninja, which is basically stealing shit from your Guild bank due to having the appropriate authority of using it and betraying them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVJiueuF7M

I didn't get that vibe from him, only felt his extreme spergdom come through in his mannerisms and speech. That may have thrown you off.

JovanD said:
In that context it means sneakily swipe some thing, in other context it can mean taking loot before everyone.
In forum posting context it means some one answering the question before you *notice above*

Did you play WoW? Those were the days...