Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should pregnant women allowed to walk on streets?

R

realsubhumanx

Recruit
★★★★
I think presence of pregnant women in public is disgraceful since us incels can't even access to sex, i feel like they defy our manhood with their huge belly and it's sign of their active sexual life.
discuss.

Only if they don't know who the father is because they were being degenerate whores.

They should be carried

Not sure if youre trolling, but imo its okay that pregnant women walk on the streets because having sex is normal and healthy and if you cant pass on your genes then there is something wrong with you, in our case its looks

If a girl is preggo it means she had unprotected sex which means that she allowed a man to experience pleasure by cumming in her wet warm vagina while we can't even have condom sex

If a girl is preggo it means she had unprotected sex which means that she allowed a man to experience pleasure by cumming in her wet warm vagina while we can't even have condom sex
THIS.

User was warned for this post.
Pregnant women are the hottest and a whif of their pheromones has been enough to give me a boner. Of course I want to rape them. They should be put to use and forced to breastfeed incels and chadlites in public.

They should not be in public, because pregnant whores expect to be treated like queens just because they have a demon spawn. These cunts expect us to give up our bus seats and shit like that for them. If there weren't cameras and laws and people around, I'd punt them right in their fat guts.