Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should our site go to a Russian server?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
I've been thinking awhile how to circumvent the (((elites))) attempts to shut us down lately. They have tried to shut us down four times already and are trying to do it a fifth time. We've been forced to change hosts for four times almost once every year. We went from .me to .is . Then from to .co and finally back to .is again. The problem is that our domains are always North American or EU.
NA and EU are the only place who are obsessed with hating us. The domains our site is on are located in very incelophobic countries. However Russia doesn't know incels that much, if they did then they wouldn't give a fuck about us. So I think we should move to a .ru domain instead.
Most countries in NA and EU who censor anything that goes against their sjw narratives. As a result many western dissidents move their sites to Russian hosts since we are dissidents in the west I think we should relocate our site domain to a Russian server. Nobody would have to move since their are no citizenship laws for hosting websites from foreign servers. Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer had to move from an American to a Russian server and it lasted quite long enough. Maybe's our's will last also.

.is is chosen for Naz.is

I thought Russias internet is separate now

. So I think we should move to a .ru domain instead.
Most countries in NA and EU who censor anything that goes against their sjw narratives.
I don't think you understand Russians politics, they want traditional family oriented society. Not our incel forum that disparages against their female angels. I mean they kicked kiwikfarms off their .ru domain.

DA, jokes on you if you think the jews don't have their arms up Russia's ass!

DA, jokes on you if you think the jews don't have their arms up Russia's ass!
Kikes are present in the oligarchy of Russia however Russia is not as Jewed as NA and EU are.

Да, сделай это

Or even better .su (Soviet Union)