Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should one brush teeth after pooping or before pooping?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
This confuses me. Sometimes, I brush teeth before pooping and sometimes, I do it after pooping.

When you cope too hard and start asking random questions ngl

What the hell? :lul:
Why does it matter, do you get poop stuck in-between your teeth or something?!

What about doing both simultaneously
full

You want to poop then wipe it off india style in the river and then brush your teeth from the same river

Just play 0-0 bro! Fans love teams with clean sheets!
Just lol, totally forgot we had a match today, I watched darts though

Just don't brush your teeth at all

Just lol, totally forgot we had a match today, I watched darts though
Just call yourself as coach of Arsenal and then go watch darts while forgetting his first match as a coach bro!

It's better if you do it before shitting because then you won't have to stand there in the smell of your shit while you brush. Although sometimes you have to take a shit and there's no time to brush your teeth, then it's best to take your toothbrush and toothpaste after shitting and brush in the kitchen or something.

It's better if you do it before shitting because then you won't have to stand there in the smell of your shit while you brush. Although sometimes you have to take a shit and there's no time to brush your teeth, then it's best to take your toothbrush and toothpaste after shitting and brush in the kitchen or something.
Agreed.

idk i poo poo in the middle of the day usually tbh
You want to poop then wipe it off india style in the river and then brush your teeth from the same river

I shit in the bathroom. I brush my teeth around the house.
So before or after means literally nothing to me. Also, I don't have a schedule shit that I shit when it's time to brush my teeth so I can't relate to this one at all.

I take a shit multiple times daily, so I don't really pay attention if it's after or prior to brushing teeth tbh
Diarrheamaxxed. :y'all:

While pooping

Idk. i never brush teeth when i take shits

Holding it in is uncomfortable, so brush afterwards.

whatever man, wash your hands

That's too much mogging.
I remember once though.... I remember this day vividly, it was last day of 2018. I woke up with IMMENSE pain in my stomach area (or not even sure where anymore, it hurt me everywhere at that point), I felt like I was dying... And there was insane urge to take a shit but nothing came out, it was a torture. So I just sat in the toilet for like 30 minutes straight, trying my best to release but it just didn't go out, no matter how hard I tried. That pain endured for a few hours until I could finally do it and it was such a big relief...

I wonder what caused this. Maybe I held in poop for too long.

brush your teeth with shit

I always do it after pooping. The morning starts with a piss and a shit, then a shower, which is the best place to brush your teeth.

Do you jump into the shit after taking a shower?

I remember once though.... I remember this day vividly, it was last day of 2018. I woke up with IMMENSE pain in my stomach area (or not even sure where anymore, it hurt me everywhere at that point), I felt like I was dying... And there was insane urge to take a shit but nothing came out, it was a torture. So I just sat in the toilet for like 30 minutes straight, trying my best to release but it just didn't go out, no matter how hard I tried. That pain endured for a few hours until I could finally do it and it was such a big relief...

I wonder what caused this. Maybe I held in poop for too long.
Holding poop for long isn't good. I like pooping in summer, though feel lazy to do it in winter.

Poop, wash ur hands and then brush ur teeths

however u want to :feelstrash:

What's your take, @chudur-budur?

What kind of fucking question is that?

i always brush my teeth before and after
and while i shit i use moutwash

Brush as you shit to save time tbh
And third pooppill of the day, we might be getting somewhere

Technically it'll always be both after and before pooping unless you die after brushing your teeth.