Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should moralfagging be a bannable offense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date

Should moralfagging be a bannable offense?

• Total voters
Being anti-lolicon should be bannable offense

Moralfagging? Like that user @Hozo who kept saying shit like "Make sure the girl your with is 18 and above" or when this same user said he'd punch @Mainländer in face if he was talking to a girl under 18? If this is what you mean, then I'd say that moralfaggotry is already bannable. But if not what would you consider moralfaggotry? Because many people's morals are different, so we'll need more distinction to know what's really being talked about.

Being anti-lolicon should be bannable offense
Astronomical IQ.

No, its not a bad thing.

Define “moralfagging”

If it’s what I think you mean then yes bro

I mean it’s good to an extent. Like sometimes I say I don’t condone going ER when I make a joke about it because I’m paranoid it gets taken seriously. But doing so too much, isn’t good.

It absolutely should because it's shaming of male sexuality and whiteknighting.

"How dare you think a 14 yo is attractive" is basically at the same level as "how dare you approach and inconvenience those ladies" or "how dare you say mean things about women online". It's cucktears level shit.

If you jump to the "defense" of stranger, sexually developed women WHO WOULDN'T FUCK YOU TO SAVE YOUR LIFE (in the case of this forum, "defense" against thoughts, JFL), you're a cuck, period. And cucks shouldn't belong here.

Last edited:
moralfagging can be annoying, but it's just an extension of stating your beliefs/opinions (because that's what morals ultimately are)

Everyone has their own set of morals so its pretty subjective. By implentating this rule you can pretty much ban people for 'easy' reason, e.g. low effort posting rule.

Also, "moralfagging" is a bad term, because people can mistake it for "being moral".

The correct term is: AGECUCKING

Serge: no.

Not open for further relies.

I think you have enough bannable offenses as it is...

Platitudes and bluepill stuff are against the rules already. Banning somebody for thinking something is moral or immoral is a step towards reddit tbh.

everyone has a moral and there are things that even serial killers wouldn't do.
regarding the way bluepilled people moralfag,well, that's already against the rules.

honestly depends but i said no because this place encourages free speech and i dont want to see more ppl banned

What do you mean under "moralfagging"? "Fight against degeneracy" is pretty low iq on the forum with one of the most high iq themes ever, so I think yes. But if you mean other types of moral fagging - then no. Voted: no.

Yes. Moralfagging is soy cuckery and doesn't belong to this forum.

Yes, ban everyone until only a few people on the site

Idk there has to be an official definition

If its discalimer and saying no going ER or saying illegal shit publicly no

Everyone has their own set of morals so its pretty subjective. By implentating this rule you can pretty much ban people for 'easy' reason, e.g. low effort posting rule.

Yes bro no bro