Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should mods crack down on community bullying and infighting?

Should mods crack down on community bullying and infighting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about we not only NOT stop bullying of mentalcels or tallfagcels, but instead ban those fucking cretins and restore peace that way? JFL this isn't fucking Twitter :feelshaha:
ER my friend I’m very sad to say you just exhibited favela nigger level IQ here. :feelsseriously:

The reason being is favela niggers, race hucksters and their Jewish masters always try and sell everyone on the idea that multiculturalism and racial mixing is all about the attempt to erase racial differences and thereby create a utopian brotherhood of man where everyone is relatively the same coffee colored shade of shit. :feelsUgh:

Basically the kikes great dream is to turn America and all other formerly white western nations into Brazil. :feelswhat:

In the US’s case we’d probably then be humorously if not seriously renamed to “Brazil Norte”. :feelshehe:

And you know what? :feelsthink:

That supposed utopian society or brotherhood of all mankind? :feelsclown:

It’ll never happen as the mud monkeys and savages will find other reasons to fight and kill eachother as present day Brazilian favela monkeys do now despite everyone there being near totally and completely the same shade of shit. :feelsUgh:

They actually still do kill eachother over skin color over there based on different shades. :ahegao:

So my point is even if I were to remove the guys users like yourself and @nice_try are crying about now users such as yourselves and others will still come up with new reasons to bitch and complain ie I can see it now… :feelswhat:

Manlets that are 5ft2 demanding that 5ft4’s get banned as fakecels and how ol Fat Link and or his mods must be a bunch of secret tall Chads to allow them to stay here!:feelskek:

Chads.is amirite? :feelshaha:

So my point is even if I were to remove the guys users like yourself and @nice_try are crying about now users such as yourselves and others will still come up with new reasons to bitch and complain ie I can see it now… :feelswhat:
We aren't "crying, bitching and complaining". We're giving you based advice and suggestions, which you continuously ignore and disregard. Isn't it funny that we're all oldcels? Don't you think you should take our oppinion a bit more seriously?
Why are you trying to make it look like we are the bad guys? Why are you trying to make us look like we are some irrational angry idiots who can't be taken seriously?

Manlets that are 5ft2 demanding that 5ft4’s get banned as fakecels and how ol Fat Link and or his mods must be a bunch of secret tall Chads to allow them to stay here!:feelskek:
We already had that discussion and incels had a mutual agreement that 6'0 it is.
This mutual agreement is currently getting undermined by the wave of 2021 reddit infiltrators who try to argue that height doesn't matter or that you have to be 6'4 now, or whatever bullshit they say.

ERadicator is absolutly right. The forum was much more peaceful, because it was (mostly) trucels only and we all agreed on what's an incel and what's a fakecel. But since the standards for being an incel were constantly being lowered by reddit normie faggot infiltrators, there is more and more room for discussion, which splits the community.

Back in 2018 you would've been hated and banned if you said that you're a 6'0 white guy who got rated "Chad" on lookism and that you get chatted up by girls in bars (Moeggels). Today this is acceptable and you don't even ban the guy despite my multiple reports.

You also didn't reply to my question, why this thread of Moeggels got deleted? Why does every proof of Moeggels being a fakecel get deleted? The thread was called "It's Over - Talked to a femoid at a bar", why is it gone?

they can just use block, maybe if shit hits the fan and someone starts doxxing a truecel then yeah they should get banned .fakecels can go to hell if they get doxxed, could give less than a shit. also anyone should be able to have their opinions on types of people as long as it's not bluepilled retardation imo.

I hope insulting GrAYcels GrAYfags stay as it is, without being punishable. if im being honest out of the 50 grayfags i called out of their faggotry 49 turned to be faggots fakecel soycuck infiltrators that got banned.

Back in 2018 you would've been hated and banned if you said that you're a 6'0 white guy who got rated "Chad" on lookism and that you get chatted up by girls in bars (Moeggels). Today this is acceptable and you don't even ban the guy despite my multiple reports.
dont know about the past of the forum but i agree this forum is going somewhere. like 2 days ago i saw a thread of someone cold approaching a foid and getting along well, reality is if you are a truecel the foid would give you dirty stare or do worse shit even if you didn't approach them, yet these fakecels get along well with foids even by cold approaching.

then you have endless ''''''''''blackpilled'''''''' inkels being delusional that they think they have a chance to ascend.

then you have the ''i dont hate women'' fakefags which clearly don't hate foids because never in their life they have been treated like shit by foids because they are fakefags.

I think bullying is a scumbag thing to do. If anything Incels should know better since many were bullied themselves. It also takes away from legit and productive discussion

Personally I dont mind a good fight, I dont fire the first shot, but I will defend Myself to the very End. Still it feels foolish to go back and forth with insults between two forum members who have never met each other in real life especially on an Incel board of all places where we all share similar experiences.

I actually had a couple of scumbag members say some trash to disrespect Me, and I Roasted them so hard they had to go Crying to the Mods by Reporting Me :feelsclown: when they were the ones who Disrespected Me first. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Nothing in the world I hate more than a Bully, Incel or not. Unless the target legit deserved it (which IMO would be Justice and not bullying) I would brutally and savagely Erase them off the face of this Earth if I could.

Banning infighting isn’t going to fix conflict between users, it’s just going to make people hesitant to discuss disagreements

conflict is natural and this forum is one of the only places where you can freely express your rage filled testosterone at other people without getting banned for it:feelsBox:

Do you guys WANT this place to turn into a place like reddit where every single thing you say gets you banned? Freedom of speech is awesome and everyone, no matter how retarded, should get to express themselves

No

It's something that should occur naturally, not sth to be enforced

No, BUT it should stop giving in to community demands to ban more and more "greycels" and others who don't fit the current zeitgeist on the site that only 5'2" balding Indian janitors can truly be "incel". Basically, they shouldn't allow bullying to result in users getting banned off the site unless they are obvious trolls or detrimental to the cause in some way. But other than that, I support free speech and open dialogue even if it gets nasty, banning shit like "bullying" and "infighting" is a slippery slope.

no lets not become reddit and promote bullying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back