Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should mentally ill people be murdered?

Should mentally ill people be murdered?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
No but people should be able to get assisted suicide

I think you underestimate how charismatic the Unibomber is, especially now that he's infamous. I just read this article. I am happy that the Unibomber found solace in prison. Being a regular participant in this website is sort of like the Unibomber's situation in prison, where you meet other weirdos that probably have vastly different ethnicities, and opposing ideologies, but ultimately feel more trust among each other, because we just share a similar sense of non-belonging.

Yeah youre right, really underestimated that actually, hadnt thought that hed lead anything but a life of misery and isolation after getting caught, doesnt seem that way at all though, almost would go as far as to muse hes now more happy than before and that it worked out rather nicely for him.

Back on topic though, just look at the comments, maybe the majority of us dont think that mentally ill people should get killed, whole other thing with the unabomber though, a lot of them say he should have been shot by the police and now leads a life much too good, and hes clearly passing the marks of being mentally deranged, most even acknowledge that and still they clamor for bloody murder.

80% of the population should be killed for the benefit of the top 20%

Yeah youre right, really underestimated that actually, hadnt thought that hed lead anything but a life of misery and isolation after getting caught, doesnt seem that way at all though, almost would go as far as to muse hes now more happy than before and that it worked out rather nicely for him.

Back on topic though, just look at the comments, maybe the majority of us dont think that mentally ill people should get killed, whole other thing with the unabomber though, a lot of them say he should have been shot by the police and now leads a life much too good, and hes clearly passing the marks of being mentally deranged, most even acknowledge that and still they clamor for bloody murder.
I take this position not because I WANT it to be that way. I'm just pointing a mirror at society, and I'm telling them, with the way you're behaving, THIS is what you actually want.
80% of the population should be killed for the benefit of the top 20%
It's inevitable.

My loving mother suffers from mental illness, so that's a definite no from me.

No.

“Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.”

-Ted Kaczynski

^^^

Why are some people such inherent cucks?

"God, I wish the government would kill me"

"I'm genetic garbage, I need to be put down"

Lmao. And people say incels are entitled. No, they tend to be very very self-hating.

What a retarded post. Ugly men will be getting killed left and right. So many things can be done under the pretext of killing the "mentally ill".

Autistic people should. Not people who can be cured

I'm just predicting the future. The way things are going, people will reach a point here they just have no patience or resources to deal with the problem humanely. It will be a slow and gradual shift. Also I see this as an extension of ADD and psychopathy being normalized.

yep in Canada theyre starting to “euthanize” ppl

Careful they will consider all incels mentally I'll and go Victor Hugo on us

Not murdered, but assisted suicide should be legal for all adults. If it weren't free it would bring in plenty of tax money as well

Guess which group of "mentally ill" people would be the first in line to get euthanized in that dystopia? Hint: I_ _ _ _ _