Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should mentally ill people be murdered?

Should mentally ill people be murdered?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I think if mentally ill people were murdered, society would be better off. Why does society lie to itself that mental illness is something that the largess of society has to have "responsibility" for. Human trash seems to sincerely be despised far more than even a used condom wrapper on the floor. Everyone alive should be perfect, like they are video game characters, or like people in the Bachelor. I can see how it's not morally acceptable as of right now, but I can see in the future, it would be okay to murder mentally ill people, or other undesirables, Duterte style. It's just inevitable, economically.

only if i can murder some normies first

no tbh unless they want it

define mentally ill. are you including those with depression?

if they agree to it, sure.

being a manlet has given me depression but i don't think we should be straight up slaughtered against our will.
Maybe it would be a thing where the Judge just straight up tells the person in question to stop being mentally ill, or get shot, and if he can't shape up on the spot, he gets murdered right then and there.

To be clear, I'm talking about murder, not euthanasia. I think if the person can't will themselves to be sane or not depressed, that person will get murdered by the strong arm of the law.

I think if the person can't will themselves to be sane or not depressed, that person will get murdered by the strong arm of the law.
low iq. sounds interesting though. watching it play out irl would be a good meme.

"do you have depression?"
"yeah.."
"stop having it. now."
"what?"
*gets shot*

this would be woke. would get rid of the sheer amount of suffering that exists today

just kill all autists bro!

Depends what we're counting as a mental illness. Some mental illnesses you aren't born with, and could be solved under the right circumstances.

No but euthanasia should be legalized so they can choose whether or not to.

Not murdered, but if society wasnt cucked, they wouldn't be supported. Kind of like if we let all people who had shit vision, cancer, heart disease just die off, we would all be superhuman Chads by now. Jfl at inventing medicine.

low iq. sounds interesting though. watching it play out irl would be a good meme.

"do you have depression?"
"yeah.."
"stop having it. now."
"what?"
*gets shot*

Although repression isn't a true cure for depression, it certainly is a functional one. Religion used to do this shit, to convert heathens, before most got cucked

Soon 80% of men are mentally ill due to inceldom. How is the society going to function without them?

Not murdered, but if society wasnt cucked, they wouldn't be supported. Kind of like if we let all people who had shit vision, cancer, heart disease just die off, we would all be superhuman Chads by now. Jfl at inventing medicine.

You make a good point, in that I think the USA is number 1, because we have shit healthcare and maternal leave. If you get sick, you might as well be broke, and die, in this country The day we have medicare-for-all is the day we all chug soy and wear buttplugs to work.
Soon 80% of men are mentally ill due to inceldom. How is the society going to function without them?

To the foids reading: be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

LOL so you want to kill most of the population

No.

“Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.”

-Ted Kaczynski

Yes. I would like to be killed tbh

Me first. Rather that than be homeless, scorned and ridiculed

Mentally disabled people,depending on how bad their disability should be.

Not having a driver licence = Being mentally ill and therefore I should be killed.

If all my former bullies and all people who caused my mental illness are also killed, then I'm Okay with that.

You know there was a time when political dissidents were considered mentally ill, right?

There is no objective definition of mental health. Hell, IMHO, if you believe in God, you're mentally ill.

You know there was a time when political dissidents were considered mentally ill, right?

There is no objective definition of mental health. Hell, IMHO, if you believe in God, you're mentally ill.
Doesn't matter. Being non NT is pure hell. There is no escape besides death and roping is risky. A foreign party murdering you is guaranteed death

LOL so you want to kill most of the population
Yes, think about it as that trendy "minimalism" fad, only applied to people.
No.

“Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.”

-Ted Kaczynski
Who said, in this proto-fascist society, we'd still need to hand out antidepressants like candy?

Last edited:
No, but assisted suicide should be legalized.

Last edited:
No we should be put on thrones as KINGS. The more mentally ill, the higher up you go. The giga King God will be some schizo who isn't even on this plane of reality anymore. He will truely be ascended.

I just think all states inherently want a society full of servile automatons. Everything else seems like dipping the toes in the water. North Korea is best at this. They are underrated insofar as effective governance. North Korea's society is so strong in it's cause, they are willing to stave to death willingly for their masters and love it.
No we should be put on thrones as KINGS. The more mentally ill, the higher up you go. The giga King God will be some schizo who isn't even on this plane of reality anymore. He will truely be ascended.

I also like this idea. It sounds entertaining. I think the closest humanity had to that was Nero's Rome.

Last edited:
You’d kill nearly 95% of this forum, including me

You’d kill nearly 95% of this forum, including me

I'm just predicting the future. The way things are going, people will reach a point here they just have no patience or resources to deal with the problem humanely. It will be a slow and gradual shift. Also I see this as an extension of ADD and psychopathy being normalized.

No.

-Ted Kaczynski

Great quote, mental illness is a cope of those not affected by shitty living conditions in order to not change a damn thing about their ways and care more about the unfortunate, crazy people dont even know whats good for them right?
So best lock them away, use drug lobotomy to make them stop bothering us winners!
Not saying that drugs cant actually make your life more worthwile, but its not due to a person being insane but due to their environment making it impossible for them to cope with not fitting in that they are needed.

Great quote, mental illness is a cope of those not affected by shitty living conditions in order to not change a damn thing about their ways and care more about the unfortunate, crazy people dont even know whats good for them right?
So best lock them away, use drug lobotomy to make them stop bothering us winners!
Not saying that drugs cant actually make your life more worthwile, but its not due to a person being insane but due to their environment making it impossible for them to cope with not fitting in that they are needed.
I love telling people this quote too, and they always tell me I shouldn't be quoting the unibomber. What a bunch of cucks. A great idea is a great idea.

I love telling people this quote too, and they always tell me I shouldn't be quoting the unibomber. What a bunch of cucks. A great idea is a great idea.

Unabomber is fucking based, deplorable that he had to kill for people to give a fuck about what he had to say, it really, really shouldnt work this way, sick to think that his text only got published because he swore to relent with the bombings, had something very important to say, yet he was only heard when people´s lifes were on the line.
Says a lot about state of our civilization when criticism cant be made heard without violence, even now wish he just wouldnt exist, just like the people you mentioned "shouldnt quote him" basically saying "make him unexist". Fuck, quite depressing to see just how much of sheeps most normshits are.

Unabomber is fucking based, deplorable that he had to kill for people to give a fuck about what he had to say, it really, really shouldnt work this way, sick to think that his text only got published because he swore to relent with the bombings, had something very important to say, yet he was only heard when people´s lifes were on the line.
Says a lot about state of our civilization when criticism cant be made heard without violence, even now wish he just wouldnt exist, just like the people you mentioned "shouldnt quote him" basically saying "make him unexist". Fuck, quite depressing to see just how much of sheeps most normshits are.
What if the Unabomber started podcasting? He'd have an audience.

What if the Unabomber started podcasting? He'd have an audience.

How much people read his manifesto for real? Dont think hed be very popular, too serious, not nearly enough entertainment value, unlike con artists like Rogan, Jones or Ghost. Most people dont want change, especially not if they could get hurt or have to shoulder responsibility for someone else getting hurt.

No, but they should be offered free suicide

How much people read his manifesto for real? Dont think hed be very popular, too serious, not nearly enough entertainment value, unlike con artists like Rogan, Jones or Ghost. Most people dont want change, especially not if they could get hurt or have to shoulder responsibility for someone else getting hurt.
I think you underestimate how charismatic the Unibomber is, especially now that he's infamous. I just read this article. I am happy that the Unibomber found solace in prison. Being a regular participant in this website is sort of like the Unibomber's situation in prison, where you meet other weirdos that probably have vastly different ethnicities, and opposing ideologies, but ultimately feel more trust among each other, because we just share a similar sense of non-belonging.

I dont understand how eugenics is bad

Mentally ill and crippled should all be shot

Physically and racially inferior foids should be shot while the males should be put into military service and used as canon fodder or labor

I dont understand how eugenics is bad

Mentally ill and crippled should all be shot

Physically and racially inferior foids should be shot while the males should be put into military service and used as canon fodder or labor

Eugenics is only "bad" to people who don't want to be called a Nazi. It's actually okay to be a proud Eugenicist, and claim those who do not support your preferences are kink-shaming you. In this post in particular, I state it, not because I WANT it to be that way. I'm just pointing a mirror at society, and I'm telling them, with the way you're behaving, THIS is what you actually want.