Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should Mentalcels be Considered Incels?

Should Mentalcels Be Considered Incels?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Bicboi

Bicboi

Recruit
★★
I personally think its kind of bs and defeats the entire idea behind this shit.

Isn't being a mentalcel basically having a fucked brain (personality) and failing to get a relationship because of it?  Kind of goes against the idea that looks are the problem.

How is this any different than being a fakecel and why is that shit allowed.  I keep seeing retarded brag threads from "mentalcels."

the majority of guys here are mentalcels and only about 10-15% truecels. just look at the pics people post of themselves or the rate me thread. i barely ever see anyone post truecel tier pics here. pretty sure everyone here just has autism and stunted social skills.

No, unless its like Downs syndrome or severe autism, basically a disorder that prevents you from functioning normally in your day to day life.

Being "depressed because only 5/10 girls go for you" or having unrealistic standards doesnt make you an incel.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

wishiwasbigger said:
the majority of guys here are mentalcels and only about 10-15% truecels. just look at the pics people post of themselves or the rate me thread. i barely ever see anyone post truecel tier pics here. pretty sure everyone here just has autism and stunted social skills.

I completely agree.  I just dont think that shit should be allowed as the solution to those guys is basically a better personality by definition lol.

Total Imbecile said:
No, unless its like Downs syndrome or severe autism, basically a disorder that prevents you from functioning normally in your day to day life.

Being "depressed because only 5/10 girls go for you" or having unrealistic standards doesnt make you an incel.

I would argue most of the users here have some degree of environmentally induced autism due to be ostracized and hence never learning how to socialize. Still makes you a fakecel though because you're not truly fucked.

fukmylyf said:
Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Oh the old personality bot  :love:

wishiwasbigger said:

If you are willing to post your picture online thats pretty much a sign that looks are not your problem. True incels would be afraid of posting their picture online because it would likely become a meme (see blackopscel).

Total Imbecile said:
If you are willing to post your picture online thats pretty much a sign that looks are not your problem. True incels would be afraid of posting their picture online because it would likely become a meme (see blackopscel).

do you fall into this category of ugliness?

wishiwasbigger said:
do you fall into this category of ugliness?

Unfortunately. I look like a poorly drawn caricature.

Mentalcel and truecel are the same thing. It's all about whether you approach and can escalate, then sustain a relationship. Whether that's ONS or LTR, it all depends on your personality (which is correlated with looks).

The only physical trait that is a turnoff to all women is thin frame, because it's universally associated with mental illness. Women instinctively know this, they don't even think about it. All men with thick frames know who their looksmatches are and end up with them unless they are volcel. Even mentally ill men with thick frames usually get married and/or slay.

I'm the biggest truecel on this site due to having the face of Kristen Bell with alien features from head to toe.