Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should men wear earrings ?

Should men wear earrings ?

• yes man

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • no man

Votes: 52 88.1%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Should men wear earrings ? what do you think ?

I think it is fucking gay

No bro, that’s gay.

Wearing earrings is a signal that you like being fucked in the butt.

any piercings means u r a gay

Fasz whatever you want, women can because they deny this privilege to do what they want?

only if you look a certain way

Piercings are for degenerates.

Scatman John had an earring on his left ear and he was based. He's the only exception ngl.

The one guy I personally knew who wore earrings was a complete faggot who wore hoodies with shitty sad quotes on them to show his trendy depression. He had the most subhuman nose I'd ever seen though which made me feel a little better about mine.

ive never met a decent person who wears earrings

earrings like tattoos and piercings are just a cry for attention

any piercings are degenerate, i'd even prefer a foid to not wear earrings tbh, glad no one voted yes

am I the only one who got piercing here wtf

No bro, that’s gay.

Wearing earrings is a signal that you like being fucked in the butt.
You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by wearing earrings.
am I the only one who got piercing here wtf
Probably, but there are 17/17 votes for "no", so I'm going to assume you yourself think it's gay :feelswhere:

No earings, no tattoos,no piercings, no rings, no necklaces - all of that is gay shit. None of them serve practical purpose.

I wear 1inch gold hoops when I'm swagging and half inch silver hoops on normal days. I'm piratemaxxing though...

I don't like any piercings, not even earrings on foids, so I say 'no', but do whatever you want - I just don't like the aesthetic

It's just accessory. What matters is who wears it. I've known a gangbanging Chad who used to wear earrings.

Piercings and tattoos look super ugly and GAY

I don't like that thing even on woman.

ofc fucking not. That shit's useless ang ugly.

You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by wearing earrings.

Probably, but there are 17/17 votes for "no", so I'm going to assume you yourself think it's gay :feelswhere:
not really.. i just think its ok to have it but not the point that men "should" have one. Although I feel not good cause it makes me look like im still hoping to attract someone just by wearing earrings (I dont because i dont go outside therefore nobody see me wearing it)

Last edited:
Totally, earrings is very gay, only gay can have earrings...

Sure,but that doesn't apply to all earrings/piercings.

No reason to pierce yourself with shit.

No, not unless you are thugmaxing.

Do whattever you want tbh, they do look good on some guys.

In less than a hundred years you will be dead. If you are browsing this site than means you have nothing and no one to live for. No one loves you. Do whatever the fuck you want to. IDGAF anymore, just enjoy life while you can, this goes to all incels

All piercings look like garbage, on men and women. Tattoos and other body modifications too.

They can be cool as long as they're not overdone.

If they wish to do so.

Personally I don't like it and I'd never wear them myself because earrings look gaymaxxed, as does most jewelry tbhtbh especially piercings. Although, at the end of the day face is what matters so... wear whatever idc.

If they wish to do so.
tbh
although in my opinion, the need to have decorative body modifications (piercings, tattoos, implants) comes from a cucked mindset