Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Should LGBTQ people be imprisoned or ostracized from society

Should LGBTQ people be imprisoned or ostracized from society

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe with even enough effort in terms of research and funding, these people's sexuality and gender identity can be changed back to normal. It is important to realize that people are not born that way there is no gay or transgender gene identical twin genetic studies prove this where one twin is gay and the other is not, however there is a small to moderate genetic component like in most genetic disorders like schizophrenia or alcoholism. That being said it is likely not a conscious choice either, as it is shaped by numerous genetic environmental and psychological factors instead of liberal pro LGBT affirmation and rights an honest effort needs to be made in examining the cause of these differences so a way to reverse it can be found. Then those who are unhappy with it can be fixed while others remain closeted. Also all pride parades and public displays of such degeneracy should be banned and society needs to stop pandering for acceptance and celebration of such harmful lifestyles, which could lead to an even greater increase in LGBT population.
High IQ.

Check out Rooshv new article about lesbianic anti heterosexual male panels & the promotion of homosexuality or betas being homosexual catamites whilst Chads are bisexual sodomites. I say bisexual because they have to breed with foids to continue the species. Then Incels will be weeded out in youth & forced to transition & change genders.
Second option hands down. Do whatever you like in your privacy but don't make it into a political movement to give you privileges, censor other people or influence young people negatively.

Also, no tax-funded medicine and other shit for degenerates who suffer disproportionately with diseases due to their sexual behavior.

I disagree with the second one since their behaviour is the reason why anti Sti treatment is getting better thus benefiting us heterosexuals.

Gays are different from trans imo. Trans people are extremely mentally ill and toxic, while gay people mostly keep to themselves and don't bother anyone.

The reason for this is because gays can have sex almost as much as they want, while trans people are basically incels, except they also want to cut off their penis/vagina. It's no surprise to me that they would get so fucked up mentally by it.

Rehabilitate them. Their influence in the western world is growing and it's disgusting.

I believe with even enough effort in terms of research and funding, these people's sexuality and gender identity can be changed back to normal. It is important to realize that people are not born that way there is no gay or transgender gene identical twin genetic studies prove this where one twin is gay and the other is not, however there is a small to moderate genetic component like in most genetic disorders like schizophrenia or alcoholism. That being said it is likely not a conscious choice either, as it is shaped by numerous genetic environmental and psychological factors instead of liberal pro LGBT affirmation and rights an honest effort needs to be made in examining the cause of these differences so a way to reverse it can be found. Then those who are unhappy with it can be fixed while others remain closeted. Also all pride parades and public displays of such degeneracy should be banned and society needs to stop pandering for acceptance and celebration of such harmful lifestyles, which could lead to an even greater increase in LGBT population.

no lol people should be able to do whatever they want. locking up homos for being homos would be like locking us for being incel. i don't like flamboyant gays but ones that act like any other guy I'm okay with.

no lol people should be able to do whatever they want. locking up homos for being homos would be like locking us for being incel. i don't like flamboyant gays but ones that act like any other guy I'm okay with.
You can’t control being incel, being a fag is a choice.

You can’t control being incel, being a fag is a choice.
lol idk if being a fag is a choice. why go through all the trouble of being a fag if you could just choose to be straight

I am not concerned about Homosexuals but I am very concerned over the fact that so many of them are allies of man hating feminazis and SJW leftists. I think it would suffice to declare feminism and SJWism illegal though. A homosexual who is a conservative should be left alone.
lol idk if being a fag is a choice. why go through all the trouble of being a fag if you could just choose to be straight

Yeah it is not a choice...

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is paralleled only by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.
Saying it doesn't make it so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back