Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should landwhales and childless foids be considered “life unworthy of living” ?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
I think that landwhales and “childfree” foids are just useless like AIDS or tetanus so I think that they should be labelled as “untermenschen” (all foids are untermenschen anyway) or better, “life unworthy of living” and they should be fried alive in my opinion

all ugly foids should be exterminated

they have no reason to exist

You have great taste in cats.

White with black spots > Everything else

I didnt read the ugly part because my brain isnt active

Ochako is beyond all foids
lmao

as long as you don't tell her she's ugly to her face

especially after waking up beside her tomorrow morning, after having romantic anime sex the whole night

definitely don't tell her that

at that exact moment

lmao

as long as you don't tell her she's ugly to her face

especially after waking up beside her tomorrow morning, after having romantic anime sex the whole night

definitely don't tell her that

at that exact moment
I love her very much, she is laying next to me sleeping right now while I hold her warm body.

it's ok we at the fbi support your relationship with ochako urarasomething, it is one of our favourite .is ships

also we think you should rape her

that would be cool

it's ok we at the fbi support your relationship with ochako urarasomething, it is one of our favourite .is ships

also we think you should rape her

that would be cool
this is not a sting operation btw if it was then I wouldn't just admit to being from the fbi like if you've checked our documentation that's not the correct protocol for a sting operation

No, I don’t like cats.Just the ones that look like Sf. Adolf
My cat.
20240901 082136

Then the standard of beauty would just increase and you’d eventually have the same problem of ‘ugly foids existing’ after a while
idk, moids aren't hypergamous so I think they wouldn't adjust as much

ugly foids like landwhales, etc., are just positively grotesque to look at

foids will only be attracted to a small percentage of males, so if the male population adjusts they'll adjust their preferences. but moids generally don't have high expectations, and can be attracted to any foid

idk, moids aren't hypergamous so I think they wouldn't adjust as much

ugly foids like landwhales, etc., are just positively grotesque to look at

foids will only be attracted to a small percentage of males, so if the male population adjusts they'll adjust their preferences. but moids generally don't have high expectations, and can be attracted to any foid
Moids definitely are hypergamous by nature, it’s just cause and effect why it doesn’t appear that way anymore with feminism and foids getting all the power in the dating market now.

Moids definitely are hypergamous by nature, it’s just cause and effect why it doesn’t appear that way anymore with feminism and foids getting all the power in the dating market now.
nah hypergamy is a trait of foid nature, as the blackpill teaches

moids aren't hypergamous, which is why patriarchal society does not lead to large-scale femceldom

Landwhales should be dismembered and fed to the animals of sub Saharan Africa

nah hypergamy is a trait of foid nature, as the blackpill teaches

moids aren't hypergamous, which is why patriarchal society does not lead to large-scale femceldom
You don’t think if foids and men had their power in the dating market swapped, the men wouldn’t want to bang as many Stacies as they could if they were able to? You would see it in other cultures all the time back when kings (and even Muslims today) had multiple wives and all that. Post-nut clarity only lasts for a bit, and then we want to fuck again. We’re all hypergamous by nature, which is just an extension of wanting the best of the best for ourselves in this life.