Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incrls move to Romania

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Andrew Tate moved there because it doesn’t have feminist laws about sexual harassment etc where you get castrated for making foids uncomfortable and also it seems like it’s an inexpensive and beautiful place to live and would be a good place for an incel or a sigma male to retire young and live the bachelors life

Let’s buy a penthouse in Romania and drink beers and watch movies every day

Beats living in SEA

How? Most of us don’t make enough money (us truecels)

yes, probably better than us being stuck in shithole Jew SA

How? Most of us don’t make enough money (us truecels)
Screen Shot 2022 11 28 at 102552 PM
Screen Shot 2022 11 28 at 102531 PM

Who cares about that guy.

Anyways Romania is low inhib.

Andrew Tate moved there because it doesn’t have feminist laws about sexual harassment etc where you get castrated for making foids uncomfortable and also it seems like it’s an inexpensive and beautiful place to live and would be a good place for an incel or a sigma male to retire young and live the bachelors life

Let’s buy a penthouse in Romania and drink beers and watch movies every day
I'm down

Are you white or ethnic? If you're white move there it will easier for your since EE whites have lower standards than WE and NA whites.

Don't if you are ethnic since anybody darker than the locals get beaten up and ostracized frequently.

only if I can bring my catlo with me
7006E885 D8B8 44CC 849E D67D382FEF25

Are you white or ethnic? If you're white move there it will easier for your since EE whites have lower standards than WE and NA whites.

Don't if you are ethnic since anybody darker than the locals get beaten up and ostracized frequently.
Still good for chinamen like me then, Chico :feelsokman:

Stfu and give money first