Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incels strive for egalitarianism or is the hierarchy?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★★
There seems to be a divide amongst whether we should strive for this utopian egalitarian ideal or a hierarchical system. I'd be more in favor of Hierarchy since I believe it's organic amongst pretty much all social animals and it is impossible to have a society in which class or hierarchy does not exist. It is for this reason why I have come to reject the ideas of Communism since I deem them as unrealistic. However, even if this hierarchy is established, I'd want there to still be opportunities for people to achieve things and live comfortably. In India (for example) ones life was determined by their position within the caste system with the highest being priests and the lowest being the street cleaners and the other undesirables but that would be too unfair. If only there was a way to mix these two ideas. This is why I somewhat am leaning towards fascism or absolute monarchy (where the monarch takes care of the people)

Egalitarianism won't ever exist, so hierarchy is the only option
We just have to help the lower classes whilst keeping the said hierarchy

Every hierarchical system tends towards corruption.

Hence, either the proposal is to completely or largely eliminate freedom of choice or a kind of Darwinian anarchy where life is free for all.