Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Should incels learn to code?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Should incels learn to code so they can mount a digital war against soy apps like Tinder, TikTok, and all manner of social media?

Should incels learn to code so they can mount a digital war against soy apps like Tinder, TikTok, and all manner of social media?

Yes.

JFL @ this LDARetardation question.

All the companies are hiring foids who sucked and fucked their way up there so that the real "nerds" coders are the ones who do all the work. Fuck that.

Look at this bullshit, checking her emails and going out to eat every 15 minutes, she never wrote a line of code of the entire day.

All the companies are hiring foids who sucked and fucked their way up there so that the real "nerds" coders are the ones who do all the work. Fuck that.

Look at this bullshit, checking her emails and going out to eat every 15 minutes, she never wrote a line of code of the entire day.

lmao She definitely makes a simp do all her work

How would this work?
Either you're coding to be an Internet entrepreneur which is more or less impossible to do effectively in 2020 without millions of dollars for advertising, or you're a code monkey who just mindlessly does whatever boss tells him to.

lmao She definitely makes a simp do all her work
Toilets know how to adequately utilize the power of their pussy kek

Tried multiple times but was too low iq

I'm already majoring in cs. It's just a job to me. Normie women and stacies who are in stem had men do their shit for them or they got by by giving the pussy up. The only ones who are actually good are ugly women

View attachment 239827

Next she will learn how to use mkdir to create folders

I have acquired a basic level of coding skill over the quarantine. I have no idea how making an app or shit like that works though all I know is inputs, variables, [while] loops, eat hot chip and lie

We should learn how to fight

I have acquired a basic level of coding skill over the quarantine. I have no idea how making an app or shit like that works though all I know is inputs, variables, [while] loops, eat hot chip and lie
What language are you using? I know a little bit of python but that's no good for making malware.

What language are you using? I know a little bit of python but that's no good for making malware.
yep im learning python as well. im just making a small decision based story game right now so I don't have a lot of ambitions beyond that. I might release a demo for it here soon, it has nothing to do with blackpill its just a pet project of mine

yep im learning python as well. im just making a small decision based story game right now so I don't have a lot of ambitions beyond that. I might release a demo for it here soon, it has nothing to do with blackpill its just a pet project of mine
If you want to get a little better at Python try doing some of these problems:

They are really good practice and there's a tester app that you can use to check if they function output works for all possible cases.

If you want to get a little better at Python try doing some of these problems:

They are really good practice and there's a tester app that you can use to check if they function output works for all possible cases.
will check it out. tbh most of my time spent coding in python isn't on variables I don't understand, it's just kind of flexing my logical muscles to make the story progress properly and have your decisions make the impact that I want them to without bugging out or fucking something up

View attachment 239827

Yeah I imagine actually working in a big company is probably painful. Especially companies dealing with web applications are pozzed with diversity quotas and HR nonsense.

I would learn how to build atomic bombs if I could tbh ngl

I hate learning database shit :feelsree:

I’m too low iq but sounds like a high iq cell plan. @PPEcel

I'm actually pretty decent at python then again I started when I was like 13 for fun

Would do it. But I am low IQ (another mostly biologically determined trait). I have extremely poor math skills, I don't have the proper pattern-recognition skills needed for academics, I don't have the intellectual capabilities of remembering the syntax of different programming languages. Despite managing to graduate from high school with good grades (A-levels), I am about to fail in university.

Hard-work can bring someone through high school, but in college you will certainly fail at STEM with a low intelligence despite having good work ethics.

My experience: The first few semesters were absolved with mediocre grades despite maximum efforts, each following semester became worse. While others flourished, my growth stagnated. Nowadays I can no longer compete.

Tl;Dr: IQ (biologically determined!) >> work ethics & effort (you will only waste your time if you are low IQ and go into STEM, except if you are a female/belong to a minority group)

idk if this is FBI bait or something but yes we should

I believe all Incels should codemaxx for we can have a sexbot revolution

View attachment 239827

JFL at the "Kode" lmao, and some simp cuck wants her to join his startup don't forget 90k likes
JFL Kill me already. Tutorial Mode fellas

I tried to get into a traineeship after finishing part 1 of the the MOOC Java course, but they told me my motivation wasn't specific/clear enough. Basically unless you're a Chad who can bullshit his way through a 1 hour motivational interview with charisma you won't be hired for such traineeships.

Shame I didn't major in CS, then I wouldn't have had to compete for entry level traineeships. Now I'm stuck with doing braindead administration jobs until those get automated. The day I have to go back to customer service jobs is the day I'll hang myself.

JFL at the "Kode" lmao, and some simp cuck wants her to join his startup don't forget 90k likes
JFL Kill me already. Tutorial Mode fellas
Look at this "software engineer" foid. Not a single line of code was written that day.

No need for school/uni to learn and master programming tbh - all info is already in books/online courses.
Look at this "software engineer" foid. Not a single line of code was written that day.

Look at her "just do it" t-shirt, lol; such irony.

Last edited:
In about 10 years, the IT/CS profession will be fully feminized

No, it's boring and cope. Instead you shoult utilize tiktok and drop hidden blackpills at normies.

Tinder, tick-tock and other social media platforms are dispensing black pills on an industrial scale.

Let them do their things, they will bring the blackpill apocalypse.

We incels should design our own rogue-lite game where we kill foids and chads and slowly get better at coping. As you get deeper and deeper into the normie world stacys become immune to slut shaming and can sacrifice their cucks harem to become stronger. At certain point cops start chasing our ass and mom finds out we've been posting on incel forums and game turns into the nightmare difficulty mode. It'd be fun to design core mechanics around inceldom theme.

Last edited: