Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Incels date down?

Should Incels date down?

• Yes

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Would you date a girl uglier then you?

right yeah, of course

a pretty woman makes a man look small, from a logical point of view, better date a woman uglier than you

a pretty woman makes a man look small, from a logical point of view, better date a woman uglier than you
But no attracted

Would you date a woman who was 250+ pounds?

I voted yes because all men date down.

But there's a point at which it's better to be single than to date a girl you might have a chance at getting.

Some women are so toxic, so repulsive, so fat, so disgusting, so hateful, so sexist, so angry, so physically revolting and demonic that it's better to be single than to chase them.

Would you date a girl uglier then you?
Everyone should date across it’s that simple. The problem is that men date down and women date up.

If a man is 4 he should get a 4 and vice versa. If the man is a 4 but earns tons of money and has status then he should probably be pulling a 5 or 6 you could argue. So it’s more complicated than just looks perhaps and its approximate in nature but as a rule dating across is what should happen and the problem is that men are forced to date down or not at all which is unfair.

Now, if I could date a woman that 1 point lower than me I will likely take it. Especially if they are not fat. In fact I’d argue if you’re a woman and you’re not fat then there is probably an army willing to marry you lol. Women deny this but the reality is that most men are invisible to them and because Chad doesn’t want to marry their 5/10 ass therefore they say bullshit like “incels are crazy, no tons of men don’t want to date me grrr”.

If you can get foids uglier than you, then you're not an incel.

How do you date down if you're a 0/10?

Every incel is entitled to looksmatch or higher

I have to work on getting a date first

Yes, since no girl wants me anyway

How do you date down when your SMV is 0, maybe I could necromaxx like pakicels

to me it's not a metric of relative beauty, just whomever i think is beautiful.

Just go to your local graveyard
except I live in america where they have grounds keepers and police and shit, but a couple hot foids died recently in a car crash maybe their bodies are still in usable condition

except I live in america where they have grounds keepers and police and shit, but a couple hot foids died recently in a car crash maybe their bodies are still in usable condition
Based

1. it's likely our only option

2. i'd happily date down

the issue is, if you are so ugly there may not be an option to date down, as the down compared to you doesn't exist

also, water is wet but hypergamy has gotten worse and eating down as a low tier normie might not even be enough