Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should incels.co have like and dislike buttons?

Do you wish you could upvote or downvote posts?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No.

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • It doesn't matter one way or the other.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Personally, I wish we could like or dislike posts. Sometimes I want to express agreement or disagreement, but my point has already been made or I'm too lazy to make it.

No. It does not make sense. What do I get from showing someone my disagreement? What do I get from seeing that people like or dislike my post?

All I care about is coping and writing what I want. If you don't like it you can suck my small dick.

I would rather have a reaction system where you can give reactions instead. Would help with the low effort stuff

Likes and dislikes are cucked. Imagine posting something and hoping to get likes instead of a conversation

Likes and dislikes are cucked. Imagine posting something and hoping to get likes instead of a conversation
Yeah, but when a thread has dozens of replies, I don't always have the time or attention span to read them all. I don't want to butt in when the conversation when it's reared off from the original topic. I'd rather just like or dislike and move on.

Yeah, but when a thread has dozens of replies, I don't always have the time or attention span to read them all. I don't want to butt in when the conversation when it's reared off from the original topic. I'd rather just like or dislike and move on.
If it ain't broke don't fix it :y'all:

We should have it in Inceldom Discussion and Must-Read Content.

The reactions from looksmax would be more appropriate than likes or dislikes because they aren't an approval or disapproval. Reactions are already defacto built into this site when people quote and write tbh

How many times are people gonna ask this?, this is the dumbest idea ever

its still cucked. liking something is like virtue signaling. If you like something you don't need to let people know you like it. just read it and move on

This question is asked every day. They implemented a “is this already being talked about?” feature for a reason..

No thanks, i dont like reddit

How about upvoting/downvoting like reddit?

I don't want another reddit

A reaction score would be better, but i like it how it is now.