Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Should I workout today even tho I have joint pain from vacuuming the house?

Should I workout today even tho I have joint pain from vacuuming the house?

• Total voters
incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
I have neck and arm pain from vacuuming the house due to my incel genes.

But today according to my plan is the day I do dumbbell workouts.

Should I proceed according to the plan and do the workout?

Or should I abstain and let my incel piece of shit retarded disgusting body to heal a little bit before I do the workout that is going to have no effect on this body?

Interestingly enough I have been working out with dumbbells for a month now, and have been doing physical therapy exercises for almost 3 months, and what I get for all of that is neck and arm pain because I fucking vacuumed the house.

Clown body tbh, jfl

It depends on the pain, I cant say

Sometimes I would go to the gym, 10 minutes in realise I cant do this and leave, you can also try the same, this can eliminate so called "lizard brain" (scamza term)

If you have joint pain, don't work out. You do not want to fuck yourself up as bad as I did from gymcoping. Your join hurting is your body telling you to stop and wait for it to recover. When my car's guage tells me it's overheating, I don't just keep running it till the engine dies. I find the problem and remedy it. Same for your body. Don't be such a gymcoper you destroy your joints for no reason. My left hip is fucked beyond repair for life and will never be right again. Don't let this be you

If you have joint pain, don't work out. You do not want to fuck yourself up as bad as I did from gymcoping. Your join hurting is your body telling you to stop and wait for it to recover. When my car's guage tells me it's overheating, I don't just keep running it till the engine dies. I find the problem and remedy it. Same for your body. Don't be such a gymcoper you destroy your joints for no reason. My left hip is fucked beyond repair for life and will never be right again. Don't let this be you
Too late I already gave myself bulged disk a few years ago by gymcoping. I thought working harder meant better results so I fucked up my back for life.

I feel you bro. I got huge sharp pain in right elbow. Backpain never leaves. Still today i benched 58kg ten reps pretty easily so its a huge motivation to keep consistent.

Too late I already gave myself bulged disk a few years ago by gymcoping. I thought working harder meant better results so I fucked up my back for life.
Damn. Then you should know better than to risk more injury. If something hurts in the gym anymore, I fuck right off and leave. I won't even go if something hurts.

I'll just do lighter weights and if it was painful I'll stop
I think maybe slightly lighter, but not too light otherwise you may as well just not go

I dont wanna tell you what to do though, your the boss of your own doman