Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I wear 2" lifts to school? Pros and Cons?

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
There are a lot of short manlets at my school. So much so that my height of 5'7.5" is actually the higher end of average. I feel good about this.

However, I want to be taller so I can earn more respect. So far a lot of my female teachers have been treating me like a child. I am tired of this and want to be respected.

I just ordered 2" lifts. I will be 5'9.5" with them on. I bought clothes and copied some male model's fashion directly from the magazines. I hope to be respected and hopefully get a 3/10 foid.

Pros and Cons of wearing lifts?

just fucking do binaural beats

Fine nigger I'll do binaural beats. But if I don't grow at all I'm coming for you
i have already grown 1.5cm. do it for at least two months and you should start seeing results. look at my thread on it for details on how to do it properly.

how long? and did you do quadible integrity?
I literally used them every night for like 2 weeks while I slept. . Zero results tbh

Get the ones Floyd Mayweather uses

Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-11.29.46-AM.png

The reason he started wearing them

floyd-mayweather-maria-sharapova-espy.jpg
vice-mayweather1.jpg

They're bullshit m8. Are you legit schizophrenic?

ive seen results lmfao. trying to tell me they dont work is like trying to tell me gravity isnt real or personality trumps looks

ive seen results lmfao. trying to tell me they dont work is like trying to tell me gravity isnt real or personality trumps looks
Legit delusional. Try to find scientific results.

Legit delusional. Try to find scientific results.

i have found scientific results. i measure my height consistently, taking to account all variables such as morning vs evening vs night height.

i have already grown 1.5cm. do it for at least two months and you should start seeing results. look at my thread on it for details on how to do it properly.
Lol, you've grown 1.5cm because your puberty did not even end yet. The fact that you actually believe that binaural beats work is hilarious.

Lol, you've grown 1.5cm because your puberty did not even end yet. The fact that you actually believe that binaural beats work is hilarious.

so let me get this straight

>already had my growth spurt at 12/13
>havent grown at all since 2017
>suddenly grow over half an inch in the span of two months in mid 2018
>muh natural growth

Get them bro it is worth it. If foids can wear heels up to 5 inches, make up and attin orbiters for just exciting idk why an incel like us wouldn't.

Fucking kek. Are you trolling
Hes beem spamming that bullshit lately

>muh natural growth
Yes, puberty isnt clean cut. You are literally a complete retard if you believe in the pseudo Science of binaural beats, (JFL, the name is retarded enough)

Do it. I never leave the house without lifts as a 5'9" guy.

it depends, if people will notice the change you might be bullied for it.
i'd totally do when meeting new people to firstimpressionmaxx though

>muh natural growth
I only thought 12 year old kids believe in that.
Listening to binaural beats is a waste of time, but do it if it's a good cope for you:feelsgah:

I only thought 12 year old kids believe in that.
Listening to binaural beats is a waste of time, but do it if it's a good cope for you:feelsgah:

funny how everyone who tries to argue against me and my results with binaural beats always resorts to sidestepping lol.