Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I visit a nightclub tonight?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I was sitting in a restaurant alone, drinking myself until I can’t feel sad anymore. Then a waiter who I kinda got acquainted with came by and start conversating with me.

At some point he recommended me a nightclub and told me he knows the staff there and can get me inside without a girl by my side.

He told me today is Saturday and there will bunch of girls there. I know for a fact that I am a retard when it comes to picking up females. Of course he doesn’t know that so he spoke like suggesting I should visit there If I want to get laid tonight.

Now it might be that he gets some kind of social commission from his colleagues over there by sending me there to spend my good goy points. So it wouldn’t affect him negatively at all whether If I fail tonight or not but I also feel really desperate to have sex and I don’t want to jerk off tonight.

What would you do If you were me?

Last edited:
I have been to clubs a few times by myself, I was ignored, the music was too loud, and I just ended up downing drinks by myself. If you're a subhuman I wouldn't recommend it, you will just feel even more alone

well you're obviously not the only one recommended that plan, so there will probably be a bunch of single men at the "exclusive night" anyway
the high end venues aren't even open to the public, they're in like a place that looks abandoned and you only go there if someone else tells you about it

however i don't think there's any harm in trying it if what he said about saturday is true, remember you can always just leave early if you aren't enjoying whatever experience or outing, this is unironically helpful

Last edited:
Nobody would assume I could have fun at a nightclub even if I tried. I'm too autistic and stiff around people. Fuck I hate my subhuman life so much

if you are a truecel then no.

No at least wait for a month after the holidays rn clubs are a shitfest and extremely crowded and expensive af too for no reason

Update: I decided not to go brocels. I just can’t take the risk of paying thousands of good goy points just to drink piss tier alcohol and watch other people’s mating rituals anymore.

Don't waste your time

could be fun to try, never get your hopes up though

if you did go let us know how it went

Decapitate a slut with your dick :feelshehe:

assaultrifle.jpeg

last time i visited a club i got ignored by girls and then just left

Yes but only if you're bringing this with you:

236b60b48a685ecf7d522f80daa65be1.gif

can get me inside without a girl by my side.
Are these places really a thing where you can only get in with a companion to go with? I've heard of guys having to pay but never needing a foid to accompany them at the door.

Dude, I'd get apprehensive because I am just that withdrawn and socially inexperienced despite that I read 4x more than someone my age does and am in outstanding shape.

I wouldn't be able to make it in a NC because I'd just get weirded out. I listen to military music, dark ambient, and various fantasy game STs. I am basically not compatible with that sort of an env

I wouldn't be able to make it in a NC because I'd just get weirded out. I listen to military music, dark ambient, and various fantasy game STs. I am basically not compatible with that sort of an env
Literally me

You can go to the nightclub with your dad just like Jsanza29 did, tho it didn't work for him

I have been to clubs a few times by myself, I was ignored, the music was too loud, and I just ended up downing drinks by myself. If you're a subhuman I wouldn't recommend it, you will just feel even more alone

I went a couple times, loud and shit music, and you just end up drinking by yourself, while chads, foids and normies are around you having fun

I was sitting in a restaurant alone, drinking myself until I can’t feel sad anymore. Then a waiter who I kinda got acquainted with came by and start conversating with me.

At some point he recommended me a nightclub and told me he knows the staff there and can get me inside without a girl by my side.

He told me today is Saturday and there will bunch of girls there. I know for a fact that I am a retard when it comes to picking up females. Of course he doesn’t know that so he spoke like suggesting I should visit there If I want to get laid tonight.

Now it might be that he gets some kind of social commission from his colleagues over there by sending me there to spend my good goy points. So it wouldn’t affect him negatively at all whether If I fail tonight or not but I also feel really desperate to have sex and I don’t want to jerk off tonight.

What would you do If you were me?
Couldn't tell you i'm already a wizard virgin. If you really want to know I would suggest you stop socializing outside of your natural. A habitat were you sleep anyway. I live a minimalistic life. I don't go out anymore. It never served me any positive Moments. I just felt awkward and alone with loud music and drunk people harassing me. Also, there's this stigma to pick on the short guy. So I might even get beat up. So I just don't go to bars or night. Clubs or strip clubs are strip clubs. You sound like you might be from Britain? Then why don't you just get a prostitute if they're legal there? I might consider traveling to europe to lose my virginity.

I haven't been to a nightclub for over 10 years so wouldn't know what they're like now. I wouldn't be inclined to go tbh.