Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should I try Vaping?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I love alcohol but it is expensive. It adds up. It certainly cuts into savings. When you're wage slaving, it's a never ending cycle - you slave away doing shit you hate, checking the clock every 15 minutes, make a few pennies at the end of the week, then to cope with doing that a portion of it goes on alcohol.

Alcohol is also very calorie dense and makes you fat.

So, I hear vaping is a cheaper alternative? JFL, I never thought I'd vape but at this point if you can save some money I'd do it over alcohol if the buzz is similar anyway.

Last edited:
Real men use tobacco

I know is good for leave tobacco problems

If you want to become a faggot then yes

If you want to become a faggot then yes
I just need a buzz to be able to cope during long wage slave hours.

Alcohol is too expensive, and has too many negatives to sustain.

Vaping is alright, better than smoking

I recently bought myself a vape, in order to cut down on smoking. Personally i actually enjoy it. It's definitly worth a try.

yeah bro. i usually vape these disposables, gives me a good buzz throughout the day, especially in the morning and last me a couple days
and jfl at the people who want to deny you copes
Popbar  606791571859911

no its gay and it doesnt give u euphoria

Real men use tobacco
Yes but vape is easier and more convenient. For me though nicotine by itself isn’t really that great. It’s nice to use while drunk or high though.

Yes but vape is easier and more convenient. For me though nicotine by itself isn’t really that great. It’s nice to use while drunk or high though.
Tobacco has better flavor imo

Vaping is retad addiction. Try hemp flower

Tobacco has better flavor imo
Yea I used to smoke tabacco but than I quit nicotine altogether cause I didn’t have a fake ID and burgerland raised the age. Now I have a fake ID but I just use it to buy alcohol.

Can't tell tbh

If you want to

Whats the point in just getting yourself addicted so that once an hour you can suck on a vape and feel good for 35 seconds for whatever ridiculous price those vapes cost. Youre just gonna suffer more and waste more money with that shit. If you need to cope during the day you could try some other stuff first that would be cheaper and not get yourself addicted to vapes that you can only buy at a gas station for 10 bucks a pop.