Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I try dating apps again? (or just approaching in general)

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
I look like I stopped aging at 16 + I'm short with a LTN face but I kinda wanna try again before I completely check out and rot forever.

The last time I tried dating at all was around a year ago when I was 21. Not even lying I got 2 likes on Tinder (matched with both, none responded back) and got nothing on Bumble or Hinge.

I also tried approachmaxxing for a few weeks and it was extremely brutal. Obviously nothing came from it since I'm rotting on this forum right now. Even if I was able to get further with any of those girls IRL it would've probably ended bad cause of my anxiety which makes me shake and stutter.

Should I try more niche apps like Tantan (chink app, hoping that I could maybe get something since I'm white) or should I just quit right now and get to rotting? I just got a prescription for a beta-blocker (life changing for any physical anxiety symptomcels) and think I could maybe do better now.

I know my looks are shit so again it's probably a complete waste of time but still

I would say go for it of course but you will still be here.

I'd never recommend dating apps to anyone that's sub 7 in looks tbh

That's why I might try approaching again too since I won't look extremely anxious anymore

No point if you're a truecel.

That's why I might try approaching again too since I won't look extremely anxious anymore
Approaching women in the year of our lord 2023? Daring are we?

Goodluck with the SA charge man, inform me when you're on the registry.

If you don't have foids dropping to your feet from the sky with a parachute then it's over you are Incel

In the UK you can be arrested for simply approaching a female and giving her a compliment as
a unattractive male or a autistic man. She will call you a creep and phone the police.

This is appearance discrimination.

If you don't have foids dropping to your feet from the sky with a parachute then it's over you are Incel
I'm of that same belief that if women aren't approaching you then it's most likely over. I still wanna try one last time though so I can rest easy knowing it's completely over for me

YES

Go slay some Stacy pussy, son

In the UK you can be arrested for simply approaching a female and giving her a compliment as
a unattractive male or a autistic man.
I think I heard about this lmao the UK is so cucked + they're infested with jeets

I'm short with a LTN face
I will not suggest you to try again because it will be waste of time ,and probably very suifuel for you ,it is ovER no point trying since these toilets have so many better options than us

I will not suggest you to try again because it will be waste of time ,and probably very suifuel for you ,it is ovER no point trying since these toilets have so many better options than us
I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow. I just got a random dose of hope that maybe I still have a chance but if it's gone when I wake up I think I'll just pass on it and rot

id rather approach than dating app

if you don't have foids ladder climbing into your bedroom to suck your cock it's ovER
If foids arent running over pedestrians in traffic to see you it's ovER

You should cold approach instead. I suggest starting random casual convos to reduce your anxiety, and once you've gotten comfortable around women, you can make some moves and see where that gets you

You should cold approach instead. I suggest starting random casual convos to reduce your anxiety, and once you've gotten comfortable around women, you can make some moves and see where that gets you
I haven't had mental anxiety for a few years but I would still physically show signs of anxiety like shaking stuttering being super stiff etc. That's why I think I might be able to do something now that I'm on beta-blockers

I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow. I just got a random dose of hope that maybe I still have a chance but if it's gone when I wake up I think I'll just pass on it and rot
Bro, just accept it it. It sucks but there's nothing u can do

Not even kidding but using it as an ugly subhuman man is going to make you want to kill yourself. I have never gotten a match with any real foid despite always swiping right.

If you're willing to spend the time despite knowing you'll probably fail, there's no reason to not do it I'd say. The reason I no longer try is because I'm unwilling to spend all that time just to get jack all. Convincing yourself it's thoroughly over will allow you to rot without regret.