Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Should I Trust White Cops?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★★
Should an ethnicel living in 'merika be skeptical of anything a white cop tells him when the "victim" is white? I have an issue with being able to hear my neighbor gossip about me in his house, and since it sounds like he has access to a device that can see through walls like the Xaver 1000, I hear what sounds like his voice violating my privacy in my home and making fun of me as well as death threats involving a hitman. The cops always come here and act like they're "understanding", and try to get me to go to the hospital accusing me of having schizophrenia. Do you think they're just dismissing me because they want to protect the neighbor because they're white like them?

This (redneck) faggot was in the military previously, so it's not far fetched to imagine him having illegal access to this almost classified technology via some criminal corruption even though doing this to me is illegal as fuck, a federal offense and threat to national security. His father is also some redneck biker faggot that was also in the army. Maybe these cops prefer them because they "served" thier faggot country? And this shit goes back all the way to 2006 when I started throwing rocks at their house for doing this shit to me. Made fun of me too in 2013 when I was going outside to smoke weed and he was there with his friends.

Last edited:
Don't ever get involved with the police unless you have no choice.

Don't ever get involved with the police unless you have no choice.

Yes, I probably could've killed this faggot myself by stalking and following him around and got away with it back before we had a public interaction.

Don't trust the police no matter what race you or they are.