Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I texturize my hair rn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

title

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m so tired of white ppl tryna touch my hair and shit randomly Im gonna texturize it should I?

Seems like a waste of time and money ngl

Seems like a waste of time and money ngl
U don’t have to go store to get it done ngl I’m skiing it in my bathroom rn

Black people spend so much money on hair due to their subhuman nature.
Over tbh.

how long is your hair?

Black people spend so much money on hair due to their subhuman nature.
Over tbh.
That’s black girls man, spending it on weave etc.my hair cut prolly like $9 ngl loll

That’s black girls man, spending it on weave etc.my hair cut prolly like $9 ngl loll
Yeah but black guys still spend more money on average compared to other races.

Op is probably talking about white foids and is secretly running bbc theory like the tyrone that he is

It doesn't seem a bad idea if you get out of house usually...
if you are a neet like me that just get out of house to buy food, texturizing your hair will not change anything...

It doesn't seem a bad idea if you get out of house usually...
if you are a neet like me that just get out of house to buy food, texturizing your hair will not change anything...
It’s not about the change it’s just whenever I’m at school white kids walk up to me and try to feel my head Cuz it’s afro tbh

It’s not about the change it’s just whenever I’m at school white kids walk up to me and try to feel my head Cuz it’s afro tbh
how old are you?

WAVE CHECK

bruh in 2030 niggas are gonna be wave checking on Incel forums

Damn they must be low IQ. Black hair has always disgusted me. I can't imagine touching it

not rlly a chad trait u prolly just don’t have any sort of curly hair to experience this n no obviously it’s not a girl Touching it kid

I did it it feels much smoother ngl but when it dries up it goes back to nappy shit so imma wear a durag tonight to make sure it stays healthy
tyrone out
[Chorus]
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yah, ayy!
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yah!

[Chorus]
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yah, ayy!
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yah!
niggas me

Tell them to fuck off the next time they try to touch your hair. Nobody touches a man’s mane uninvited.

Tell them to fuck off the next time they try to touch your hair. Nobody touches a man’s mane uninvited.
I do but I also try not to be too rude even tho I don’t rlly like it, because prolly if I was white or had straight hair I’d probably touch curly/nappy hair cuz ive never felt it before if I could

kick them in the balls, bro.

It’ll get damaged if ya do that you’ll lose nutrients in your hair that makes it strong just twist it or something of that sort.

It’ll get damaged if ya do that you’ll lose nutrients in your hair that makes it strong just twist it or something of that sort.
alright texturized it but I won’t do it next time for sure thank u

you can't be more incel than you are currently so why not

Don't know what that is,but I'll bleach mine