Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I tell my friend about the forum

tewi

tewi

Recruit
★★★
He is 5'7 and keeps getting height mogged + he is probably balding but coping
He 100% gives off incel traits and i think he'd be a good fit

He is 5'7 and keeps getting height mogged + he is probably balding but coping
He 100% gives off incel traits and i think he'd be a good fit
YES, TELL THAT NIGGA!

balding? how old?

No this is fucking autistic as fuck.

Most men have got the normie mentality so they are like sheep. This means they think incel bad and put foids on pedestal.

This is one reason why you can’t blackpill normies.

This guy will most likely think you are autistic as fuck and could spread this news that you are incel to others.

Most men have got the normie mentality so they are like sheep. This means they think incel bad and put foids on pedestal.

This guy will most likely think you are autistic as fuck and could spread this news that you are incel to others.
he sends me elliot rodger edits so i dont think he is really a "normie"

he sends me elliot rodger edits so i dont think he is really a "normie"
Ok if he is showing signs that he is siding with incels then go ahead.

That’s the only time I would talk about this kind of stuff with people I know IRL.

Let that nigga know

No, you cannot force the blackpill. Let him seek it when he is ready

kermit-curse.gif

Must be nice to have an .is brocel that you know irl (if everything goes well after you inform him about the forum)

if you think the risk is worth it then go for it, beware of potential consequences, he might be snitching

What fumo is that? I want to have it in my window to creep people out!
@tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi @tewi

Does he ever talk about blackpilled things

This. I even have one incel friend IRL, but he is bluepilled and I never tell him about incel stuff

Only do it if he seems blackpillled