Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SHOULD I tell my 5'3'' friend it's ovER?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Should I tell my 5'3'' friend it's ovER? He's still bluepilled and gies to the same college as me. How should I tell him the truth that it never begun for him? He's a studymaxxer

Last edited:
Should I tell my 5'3'' friend it's ovER? He's still bluepilled and gies to the same college as me. How should I tell him the truth that it never begun for him?
Ask him to make an account here

yup. let him know about it, in the best case it well prevent a lot of suffering, but do it carefully and slow.
<how> should I guide him to NEETdom and disablity checks?

If you really consider him your friend, then you know the answer.

It's the average height for Taiwanese foids, I'm sure he could find his height match :forcedsmile:
Do you really believe any foid regardless of race would unconditinally love a 5'3 midget:lul::lul:

Should I tell my 5'3'' friend it's ovER? He's still bluepilled and gies to the same college as me. How should I tell him the truth that it never begun for him? He's a studymaxxer
Its over for him! :feelsrope:. I'm 5'3 and a nigger. Even nigger land whales ignore me and treat me like I'm absolute garbage. Heightpill is a brutal one. No matter what I ever do it's something women can never accept. I look like fucking Gary Coleman

5' 1 1/2" and i know its over :blackpill:

NO LMFAO IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY LEFT OR WILL TO BE NT HE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THINK YOURE WEIRD
I TOLD MY NORMIE FRIEND IM AN INCEL A YEAR AND A HALF AGO I LOST HIM AND GOT BULIED
NEVER ADMIT OR USE INCEL TERMINOLOGY AROUND NORMIES

Its over for him! :feelsrope:. I'm 5'3 and a nigger. Even nigger land whales ignore me and treat me like I'm absolute garbage. Heightpill is a brutal one. No matter what I ever do it's something women can never accept. I look like fucking Gary Coleman
lol 5'3 and a nigger. thats bad bro. your life is determined to be complete ass no matter how much work, effort, talent etc you put in. forever bound to being 5 foot 3 and a nigger. massive rip.

lol 5'3 and a nigger. thats bad bro. your life is determined to be complete ass no matter how much work, effort, talent etc you put in. forever bound to being 5 foot 3 and a nigger. massive rip.
he needs a ROPE

I want to rub a cute mayo girls feet

Yes, tell him its ovER (not just over). Tell him to go to emergency room if he doestn feel well