Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i talk to my crush

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
She is in a classroom next to mine, i find her cute af, but i'm completely autistic when it comes to approaching women, and spitting"game" is probably cringe af if she finds me ugly. I want to ask her for her ig or talk to her without looking autistic or creepy. If it goes bad everyone will probably find out so thats scary. But idk if it's worth rotting like this without ever trying to approach a girl

Yes, people who talk here about oneitis tend to be major fakecels

Yes, people who talk here about oneitis tend to be major fakecels
My biggest problem besides feeling ugly is that im autistic. Even if she found me attractive i'm a sperg i have never talked to a girl in my life. And i mean that literally

besides feeling ugly
fakecel... you dont feel ugly if your ugly you know 100% without a doubt in your mind that your ugly if you need to think about it then your probably a LTN

fakecel... you dont feel ugly if your ugly you know 100% without a doubt in your mind that your ugly if you need to think about it then your probably a LTN
I don't know. Sometimes in the mirror i feel good sometimes bad. In photos i feel bad 100% of the time. The only compliments in my life are from older people, my only friend from class tells me that im ugly

don't know. Sometimes in the mirror i feel good sometimes bad. In photos i feel bad 100% of the time. The only compliments in my life are from older people, my only friend from class tells me that im ugly
you should start approaching as many girls as possible try to get 1,000 approaches and after you get 1,000 rejections you will know your an incel

the best way to know if your ugly is to go to photofeeler.com and if you get a looks score of less than 3 then that means your near incel tier

and also the second best way is how women treat you when your around them if they treat you nice its the halo effect because your a chad if they dont then its probably more likely your an incel

white, 6'1, 17 year old.

you should start approaching as many girls as possible try to get 1,000 approaches and after you get 1,000 rejections you will know your an incel

the best way to know if your ugly is to go to photofeeler.com and if you get a looks score of less than 3 then that means your near incel tier

and also the second best way is how women treat you when your around them if they treat you nice its the halo effect because your a chad if they dont then its probably more likely your an incel
I'll try that. My only problem is that i dont rly know how to talk to people. I guess if ur good looking that probably doesnt matter that much tho

I'll try that. My only problem is that i dont rly know how to talk to people. I guess if ur good looking that probably doesnt matter that much tho
you could have no social skills as long as your a chad the foids will still want to be around you and talk to you even if your autistic mentalcel

you could have no social skills as long as your a chad the foids will still want to be around you and talk to you even if your autistic mentalcel
Fuck it i'll try it this monday i got nothing to lose anyway my life is shit

Fuck it i'll try it this monday i got nothing to lose anyway my life is shit
your not a chad so your ego will get destroyed if you try to act like a chad

Brace for the :blackpill: since from experience, nothing good comes from approaching if not at least chadlite level.

Unless you like to jestermaxx, if you do go give it a try and dance for her monkey

If you don't at least try - you'll become a wizard like me. :feelsmage:

She is in a classroom next to mine, i find her cute af, but i'm completely autistic when it comes to approaching women, and spitting"game" is probably cringe af if she finds me ugly. I want to ask her for her ig or talk to her without looking autistic or creepy. If it goes bad everyone will probably find out so thats scary. But idk if it's worth rotting like this without ever trying to approach a girl
you should approach and put it on tiktok for all the world to see, so they can comment and give you suggestions

Go for it, you will later regret that you didn't

Assuming you are a sub five because you are on this forum or you just a fucking fakecel and you need to get the fuck out of here

Call her a whore during a class :feelsaww:

Try crushing her teeth with your cock
if you catch my drift

Last edited:
ask her for a drink if she says no at least you can go on

Greycel moment
volcel if you don't
I wouldn't know what to say if I was in your position, conversation mogs me

Greycel moment
volcel if you don't

I wouldn't know what to say if I was in your position, conversation mogs me
I dont know how to talk to people let alone to a girl that i like. Especially because my confidence is low because of my looks

I dont know how to talk to people let alone to a girl that i like. Especially because my confidence is low because of my looks
still mogs what I know. I wouldn't think to ask about her instagram (although I don't use it myself) I would say hi and get stuck there

this forum is for ugly people, not for you as non-ugly

Just do it. Worst thing that can happen is you find out you're actually a real incel, and then you wind up staying here for the long term.

That's no worse than any of the rest of us have it. :feelsUgh: