Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I take steroids to try and fix my voice

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
As others have said, my voice sounds too friendly. Would steroids make me sound more alpha?

test might yeah, but be careful of aromatisation into estrogen or DHT, get an aromatase inhibitor

do you want heart disease, acne, baldness, and anxiety? If so then yes. If no, try smoking instead. itll deepen your voice and its not nearly as unhealthy as steroids

do you want heart disease, acne, baldness, and anxiety? If so then yes. If no, try smoking instead. itll deepen your voice and its not nearly as unhealthy as steroids
Doesn't it depend on how you take steroids? I know some people who don't have those side affects.

dont take steroids no matter what
steroids will fuck up your hormones and you probably will end up in test therapy for the rest of your life

been on cypionate a year didn't do anything for voice. for voice i think the surge would of been more useful during puberty.

As others have said, my voice sounds too friendly. Would steroids make me sound more alpha?
You have a normal voice, I wouldn’t change it if i were you

Roidmaxxing is based

Forget what natty Tyrone says when he is telling you to "StAy NAtTy" when these same mfs are blessed genetically

Also smoke cigarettes, keep your tongue down and your mouth narrow while talking, and practice lowering your adam's apple in front of the mirror you should feel your voice in your sternum. Finally, end and start every phrase or sentence with a lower note than the rest of the sentence.

Roidmaxxing is based

Forget what natty Tyrone says when he is telling you to "StAy NAtTy" when these same mfs are blessed genetically
Exactly how are you gonna beat tyrone even with russian experiment roids you couldn't beat the weakest natty tyrone

It's already over

Nah. You can get your testosterone levels tested though. If they’re low you should be able to get prescribed testosterone injections or some shit.