Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I study

Should I study for September exams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
I’ve already LDAR’d a month and I have just over 4 weeks to learn everything I’ve done this academic year, maths, ancient Greek, English (I don’t revise for English lol), Biology, Economics, Mandarin, and then English, Greek, Economics and Maths projects on the side, then a CAS project for my IB to show that I’m not a rotting incel and I have a “healthy and active life outside of school which I can show to my future university and employers so I can pay them to come to their establishment”.

Keep in mind I may as well do the opposite of what you tell me to do, cause it’s my choice in the end, but it’s would be interesting to find out what people on the forum think of education, since we were always told the lie that it’s the key to a good life. Also, if yes, do you have any good study techniques, or techniques that helped you when you were in college that I could use? HighIQcels get the fuck in here pls.

EDIT: should add that my parents are Ghanaian so don’t recommend NEETing or dropping out cause I don’t want to get beat to death or crucified

Last edited:
no drop out and become neet

I stopped studycelling when I realized that life for non-gigachads is over after college.
I completely missed out on the highschool experience and i'm currently in university now but it looks like things aren't going to change so i'll most likely end up dropping out.

Do it man. And as fast as you can. I wish I finished school faster so depression didn't force me to drop out

Yes, you will regret otherwise.

Yes, studying is good way to delay wagecucking

Do it man. And as fast as you can. I wish I finished school faster so depression didn't force me to drop out
Yeah might just go hard the next 4 weeks and this year so I can complete my IB get into uni and then have 12+ weeks of summer break to travel the world

It's over anyway.

i LDARED all my life. you LDARED for a month and already stopping? Go hard or go home

I studycelled hard in high school and i regret it tbh. Once i got to my elite tier uni i realized all the work in hs was for jack shit because chad and stacy are gonna have far better lives (and yours will most likely be shit) regardless of how hard you gradeslave.

All the schmoozing/networking shit is way more important for career shit than grades/merit/competence. And if youre on this forum youre most likely fucked in that regard

I studycelled hard in high school and i regret it tbh. Once i got to my elite tier uni i realized all the work in hs was for jack shit because chad and stacy are gonna have far better lives (and yours will most likely be shit) regardless of how hard you gradeslave.

All the schmoozing/networking shit is way more important for career shit than grades/merit/competence. And if youre on this forum youre most likely fucked in that regard
I’ve already networked, I’m fine, coming out of uni I can apply for 2 of my careers, one at DIT or at a law firm. Corporate law may be harder but I’ve just got to turn the charm on.

you should study so you can maybe make some money after you graduate

You're ghanian, it's been over since your dad met your mom tbh

if u have talents then go ahead

Never give up boyo studymaxxx

Study exactly the amount you need to pass. Works for me.