Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i stop doing antidepresives?

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
I have been on fluoxetine for some time to curb down my sex drive because i was 100% horny and angry but now i feel really dumbed down with the constant desire of feel affection (no sex i just want to be hugged and kissed) deeply suicidal and its hard to concentrate on my job.
I really feel like a bag of shit beaten into the corner why even live:feelsrope: I dont even have someone to speak about this

If they are ssri than no. Talk to a doc about titrating down. Going cold turkey on that shit will fuck you up.

Anti depressants sound like something horrible to get addicted to

When did you start taking the pills?

If they are ssri than no. Talk to a doc about titrating down. Going cold turkey on that shit will fuck you up.
Did it twice on lexapro. Felt like shit but I was fine.

fuck the jewpills being angry is good and important :feelswhat::society:

the jews:lasereyes: want you to be numbed down slavecattle who never complains about the problems of society and his inceldom :feelsree::society:

instead inject test and become more angry and aggressive :feelsdevil::society:

ain't a doc,but considering how shitty anti depressives are you should probably quit them as fast as possible.

fuck the jewpills being angry is good and important :feelswhat::society:

the jews:lasereyes: want you to be numbed down slavecattle who never complains about the problems of society and his inceldom :feelsree::society:

instead inject test and become more angry and aggressive :feelsdevil::society:

View attachment 633361
Honestly it doesnt matter my angry wont solve shit

we need all the incels to be filled with anger, only that can lead to THE revolution :feelsdevil::society:
Yep. Be roided out and combat and gym trained so normies can’t fuck with you and you can push around old bullies, then let the roid rage get out of hand and push you to go ER.

Honestly seems like an ideal way to go out

we need all the incels to be filled with anger, only that can lead to THE revolution :feelsdevil::society:
A bunch of unorganizated low level scum incels cant bring down the system but dont worry the system is stabbing itself as we speak

Yep. Be roided out and combat and gym trained so normies can’t fuck with you and you can push around old bullies, then let the roid rage get out of hand and push you to go ER.

Honestly seems like an ideal way to go out
Agreed :feelsdevil:

No...Hahaha. When I restarted Fluoxetine this year, it helped greatly with my..."Problem".

Anti depressent works for me

now i feel really dumbed down with the constant desire of feel affection (no sex i just want to be hugged and kissed)
Same here.

I have almost no sex drive, but I still have a very high "cuddle-drive" (touch starvation).

I wish to find a drug that rids me of these desires to interact with others.

Same here.

I have almost no sex drive, but I still have a very high "cuddle-drive" (touch starvation).

I wish to find a drug that rids me of these desires to interact with others.
Same bro, kill sex drive is easy but touch starvation is hitting me hard :feelsrope: