Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I stop being self-hating?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Should I stop hating and shitting on my race (curry)?

No be yourself

Your curry. It’s over

Boooooriiiinnnnggggg i geniunely don't know why i am still here

Oh! I remembered.. no alternatives

Either even more braindead sites, even go back to VK, which is even more stupid

You deserve to rot here.

I thought you were in SI, not in Kolkata.. at least you are in megapolis, surely you have some sights

Hohoho.. you shouldn't really believe everything people say on the internet
Yeah I had a suspicion that you weren't a midget. Your voice was too deep for a midget.

Yeah I had a suspicion that you weren't a midget. Your voice was too deep for a midget.
Nonono, officer.. i am a midget, truly

Why are you such a coward??!
Why, are you implying that this world can afford to lose *me*? Careful, curcur, i am vastly more important than you will ever be

It's not something you can choose I'm afraid.

you don't have to be self hating as long as you respect the sovereignty of whites

You are curry. It’s over for you. Just accept it

Be yourself. You are high IQ curry and you are able to see the objective truth even if it hurts. You should only be appreciated for that. You are one of many curries that i look up to. And also pls be active on my server.

hating curry should be a national duty

Isn't VK just russian facebook?

Isn't VK just russian facebook?
VK is more like a reddit/whatsapp/youtube hybrid, you have groups that base themselves on something - memes, for example, you have myriads upon myriads of videos, you can chat... It is sorta unique, and sorta not - because i essentially depicted majority, if not all social internet networks

Majority of russians are in VK, WhatsApp is used by elderly and kids in major, Telegram was made by VK creator, who went rogue from VK

Insta is banned here, by the way, dunno about Facebook.. Tiktok is banned too, but people avoid blockades with ease

Reddit is not that popular here, due to being fully(maybe not, i am not that savvy in it..) english. Sure, there are russians too, but not in really big quantity

Vk/Telegram - local social media

Russians have some presence on Twitter and other social media networks too

But main base was, is, and will be VK. Almost every russian has his own page there, i do have one too

You must be proud of what you are :)
Proud of being a curry? A member of a slave beggar race that languishes at the bottom of the global racial hierarchy? LOL!

Proud of being a curry? A member of a slave beggar race that languishes at the bottom of the global racial hierarchy? LOL!
Aren't Aboriginals considered at the bottom?