Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I steal panties of a Stacy that lives in a flat under mine?

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
Ok so theres a blonde Stacy that lives under my flat in the same building. We have this board that you can sign up for a laundry booking, so with that I can tell when she are gonna do her laundry next time. Question is should I steal a pair of her undies? Bitch ignored me at first sight, she moved in like 6 months ago and I met her at the cellar hallway that lead to the laundry room. I dont typical do this type of behavior but I was thinking she just moved in might be nice to say "hello" so I said hello to her as we walked past each other and I should tell you that she height mogged me by at least 4,7 inches. She didn't replied and got this disgusted look on her face. What the fuck man?? What did I do to deserves such shitty treatment?? :lasereyes:
:feelsree::lasereyes:

I guess idk. If u wanna smell tuna, go for it bro.

Just make sure the cameras don’t catch ya.

Ciajak

IT false flag, do not reply

i did something similar when i was 16 but the girl had done nothing to me i just felt like doing it

I'd lick them

Id shove them up her mouth

Just buy a box of tuna and sniff it imagining you were a male mermaid masturbating

So what? I'm new here, wtf did you expected? That only people with over 100 posts got to create thread?
This was one of your first posts that would serve as obvious propaganda for IT, if you're not a glownigger infiltrator then you're just dumb.

No, you should rape hER (in video game)

Which country do you live in btw?

So what? I'm new here, wtf did you expected? That only people with over 100 posts got to create thread?
we are rightfully suspicious of new people with extreme posts like this. especially considering IT probably makes up more of the user base and visitors than incels.

anyways, i woundn’t bother. it’ll smell disgusting, sweat and chads cum and who knows what else

Durid covid this hot young bitch on the bus was wearing a face mask and talking to her young bitch friends. She took it off and when she got off she forgot it. I went to the seat after a while and slyly snuck it in my pocket. Went home and masturbated with it. Coom was magnificent.

we are rightfully suspicious of new people with extreme posts like this. especially considering IT probably makes up more of the user base and visitors than incels.

anyways, i woundn’t bother. it’ll smell disgusting, sweat and chads cum and who knows what else
Ok that's fair enough I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back