Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I stay at home or go to school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I became fucking nearly bold from my last haircut. And my dad made me shave my shitty beard. I looksminned so hard, probably by .5 a psl point tbh.
Fuck, feel like all the holes in my school will look at me weirdly. Since I have test's next week I'll have to go regardless, or fail - so probably will only be able to stay at home.

Also If I stay at home, I might not even be able to have a laptop to use or any wi-fi. I'll probably just study tbh, I dont even learn shit at school just browse .me or some shit.

Thoughts?

Why isn’t ur school already closed greycel?

just ldar GrAYcel

I also have the same dilemma every day due to the coronavirus and my free time being taken away for studymaxxing cucked shit
Do as you may feel

Go to school and then leave after an hour.

I also have the same dilemma every day due to the coronavirus and my free time being taken away for studymaxxing cucked shit
Do as you may feel
It's mainly due to the fact I look like bold brown ballsack now, I could literally studymaxx at home but my retarded cucked parents want me to go to school

I don't know, you don't need an incel forum to ask these GraY CeL questions.

U have 1 more month to become a bluecel or else Youll be banned
Ded srs? I was postmaxxing on .me, because ritalince's glorious post's were there. But there are too many chads there tbh

It's mainly due to the fact I look like bold brown ballsack now, I could literally studymaxx at home but my retarded cucked parents want me to go to school
I'm on the same situation rn nigga. My parents insist on me taking classes to wagecuck in the future while not realizing I don't enjoy being around ppl and that online schooling is a thing.

Yes there are so many chads and normies, and they keep asking for advice and make narcy threads which is pure ragefuel. I hate these fucking normies faggots invading incel safespaces.
I'm on the same situation rn nigga. My parents insist on me taking classes to wagecuck in the future while not realizing I don't enjoy being around ppl and that online schooling is a thing.
Same bro, I wanted to go get a diploma where I can go for just 2 days per week and go to uni earlier. And not see all the normie faggots a lot, I only need about 60k for surgiries, I dont need all this pressure just to get into uni

Ded srs? Even if it means doing nothing, and fighting with my parents? Idek if my hair will grow to it's normal state.
Might as well go. If only you could wear a hat

Stay at home fuck school

you are incel
you have no hope
why do you still care what people think of you ?

OP just asking do you have narrow temples? Considering you said you look like a brown ball sack I think your jaw is narrow too.

OP just asking do you have narrow temples? Considering you said you look like a brown ball sack I think your jaw is narrow too.
Yes I have narrow jaw, but I dont hink I have narrow temples.

ldarmaxx at home buddy boyo