Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should I start staring at boobs if a foid sits next to me in public transport

Which option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I already do that

These bitches love getting attention but that’s not why I look at their tits

I look at their tits simply because it’s enjoyable to look at them.

Yeah
And little advice, you probably won't get caught if you wear sunglasses.

I black wear sunglasses and stare directly at foids so the foid can never be sure whether I'm looking at her or not
No one wears sunglasses in riceland

Whip your cock out. If she sits next to you that means she wants it

No, I mean why do you now want to start staring? What inspired you to start?
I regret not looking at the huge boobs of two women that sat next to me on the train

:feelshaha::feelshmm: Go wild, no harm in looking. I am not sure what women are like in riceland - would they take offence at it and say something?
They'd be pissed and I'd be labeled as a pervert

What the fuck are they gonna do? Leave?

Do as you please

Cute avi ngl
Thanks
He is my pet pigeon that lives on my balcony.
I took this picture a couple days after he hatched during the summer.
At the time he could fit inside my palm.
He is grown up now.
But unfortunately I moved away for university so I cant see him no more.
I miss pigeon it was fun having him around

Thanks
He is my pet pigeon that lives on my balcony.
I took this picture a couple days after he hatched during the summer.
He is grown up now.
But unfortunately I moved away for university so I cant see him no more.
I miss pigeon
That is absolute amazing, it must have been a great experience overall. Too bad you had to leave. I love pigeons too (mainly admiring them), and the occasional doves that tag along

That is absolute amazing, it must have been a great experience overall. Too bad you had to leave. I love pigeons too, and the occasional doves that tag along
Yea I really enjoyed his company and the other pigeons. They are actually pretty intelligent and it is possible to form bonds with them.
Pigeons usually come and build a nest in the balcony if you feed it rice when it comes. That's what I did and a pigeon family started on my balcony.
It is especially fun to play with baby pigeons lol.

Yea I really enjoyed his company and the other pigeons. They are actually pretty intelligent and it is possible to form bonds with them.
Pigeons usually come and build a nest in the balcony if you feed it rice when it comes. That's what I did and a pigeon family started on my balcony.
It is especially fun to play with baby pigeons lol.
I didn't know they were intelligent, noted. I don't have a balcony, too bad. I'd love to play with baby pigeons jfl

I didn't know they were intelligent, noted. I don't have a balcony, too bad. I'd love to play with baby pigeons jfl
Yea they are pretty smart. A lot of people comapare them to pests but that is not true at all. They could sense if you want them around or dont want them around. I really enjoyed having the company of my pigeons so they stayed.

I hope you get the chance to have some pigeons.
It was an awesome experience for me. They never failed to put me in a happier mood.
I will never forget the warmth of my baby pigeon on my hand
Definitely one if the highlights of my life.

Yea they are pretty smart. A lot of people comapare them to pests but that is not true at all. They could sense if you want them around or dont want them around. I really enjoyed having the company of my pigeons so they stayed.

I hope you get the chance to have some pigeons.
It was an awesome experience for me. They never failed to put me in a happier mood.
I will never forget the warmth of my baby pigeon on my hand
Definitely one if the highlights of my life.
Saved

Sure why not, i stare at every ass i see. No harm done, if they didnt want people to stare, they would dress differently.

Sure why not, i stare at every ass i see. No harm done, if they didnt want people to stare, they would dress differently.
Even if they covered up, I'd still stare at their assets provided that they are big enough

Have you ever considered taking creepshots?

I already do that

These bitches love getting attention but that’s not why I look at their tits

I look at their tits simply because it’s enjoyable to look at them.

If it not a criminal offense in your country...
Btw, I like to stare at boobs.

It depends me I do it all the time and so that they notice it, they reveal all their fat but supposedly do not want to be looked at well only if you are not chad :feelsaww: ( fuck this dumbass whores if i could lock them down in my basement they will have to pay for my misery ) (disclaimers: this is all in the head of a man suffering from several mental disorders and being under treatment; however, the attached writings should not be taken seriously) :feelsaww:

Always stare at the boobs but don’t forget the ass

nigger post. are you a nigger? let's show whitey we aren't violent by being violent type post

You mean look at their tits, or like, look at pictures of tits on your phone?

not to sound bluepilled, but you're not "proving society wrong about incels" by FITTING the stereotype
Who cares about society when you've lost everything