Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I start a incel YouTube channel when my camera arrives?

Should I?

• No.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes.

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Yall think I’m interesting enough or should I stick to photography and shit

Yes, but don't ever reveal your face

Don't say yall

Sure, but hide your appearance

Tag me in the post revealing the channel. Just be careful not to reveal your face or other private information like where exactly you live

Tag me in the post revealing the channel. Just be careful not to reveal your face or other private information like where exactly you live
I’m gonna be filming round a famous park that is a class 1 in English heritage and 2 American presidents visited. So I doubt that will give away much

I’m gonna be filming round a famous park that is a class 1 in English heritage and 2 American presidents visited. So I doubt that will give away much
Good

Fair enough if you're actually from southern jewSA, but not when you're from reddit
I'm from the East Coast in USA. There are actually a lot of country areas around here. My parent's have a cabin in the countryside we go to on the weekends and people tend to talk with this slang there. We mainly live in the suburbs, but it's surrounded by a few more country areas as well

Do a rap about khaimla's titties and joker's hairline

Yes of course, but don't show your face

would be interesting

Yea I'd definitely subscribe. @Samurai has been a little light on content as of late. I enjoy watching his channel, makes me feel less alone even though I personally disagree with him on just about everything.

P.S. I was a faggot when I sort of called you out for being a retard. You aren't retarded, just way less mathematically inclined compared to me.
Sorry for acting gay @Samurai

Yea I'd definitely subscribe. @Samurai has been a little light on content as of late. I enjoy watching his channel, makes me feel less alone even though I personally disagree with him on just about everything.

P.S. I was a faggot when I sort of called you out for being a retard. You aren't retarded, just way less mathematically inclined compared to me.
Sorry for acting gay @Samurai
Fair enough

I will subscribe immedeatly bro