Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should I start a blackpill channel in my language on YT?

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I really want to spread :blackpill: to incels in my country but should I? Is it a good idea to create a channel talking about my daily life like DBDR (I'm not making it for money but just to cope) :feelshehe: wadda you think?

yeah sure why not

It seems like a good cope

Yeah if you want to, you shouldnt show your face if youre really ugly, people ignore or disregard everything non good looking men has to say.

Yeah if you want to, you shouldnt show your face if youre really ugly, people ignore or disregard everything non good looking men has to say.
Brutal but real

yes you should do it, even if one person stumbles across your content and it changes their worldview (to blackpilled), it will have helped one man. everyone is getting blackpilled today because blackpill is being discussed more & more. i think those who produce blackpill content to any extent no matter how little are doing a net positive to the world by making people think or engage in conversations/discourse surrounding the blackpill