Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i sociopathmaxx

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Honeslty I've always been nice to people and go out of my way to do things for them, or if someone brags infront of me I just listen and let them go on. But now I just want nothing to do with these fags. Anytime someone starts bragging I just feel like putting them down brutally make them despair. I don't want to help anymore, i done so much and people will still brush me off.

Not a single mention of foids being your motivator in the comment. Based and blackpilled.

Aren’t you just born a sociopath?

I have tried it but it just gives normies an excuse to be a cunt to you.

Sociopathy can develop depending on the environment

Our problems are bigger boyo, foids was just the tip of the iceberg
Thanks for the info, man. Perhaps just let your friends know that you don’t wanna hear about the girls they have sex with and shit because it makes you feel shitty.

Our problems are bigger boyo, foids was just the tip of the iceberg
Very true, media seems to forget that ugly males just have it harder all together in general.

Well, you can't really just will yourself to be something completely different. I guess you could willingly put yourself through a series of events to try to "harden" yourself, but idk about how that would work in practice

I kind of am tbh.I just feel disattached from human emotions,except rage and sadness.

I would like to enjoy manipulating people and obtaining power. But my big 5 personality traits make it difficult to plan and follow through. I don't desire social power enough. I'm too afraid of rejection.

It is called psychopathy
Sociopath and psychopath are different things but at the same time, it’s possible for someone to be both at once.

I'm narcissist ngl

I have tried it but it just gives normies an excuse to be a cunt to you.
They're are cunts to me regardless sometimes
Thanks for the info, man. Perhaps just let your friends know that you don’t wanna hear about the girls they have sex with and shit because it makes you feel shitty.
I wanna kill myself everytime I hear someone talking about relationships but at the same time I feel empty
What I want to say is

JFL at foids explanations