Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I secretly make my pregnant foid cousin take my accutane pill?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
My foid cousin is pregnant and everyone in my subhuman family is talking about it and being happy and shit.

I want to help spare the fetus a life that’s full of shit and misery. (Will probably be incel in the end)

So I have accutane pills for my acne. Pregnant foids are forbidden to take this pill. I’m thinking to buy some sandwich and hide the pill in it and just give it to her

Thoughts?

My foid cousin is pregnant and everyone in my subhuman family is talking about it and being happy and shit.

I want to help spare the fetus a life that’s full of shit and misery. (Will probably be incel in the end)

So I have accutane pills for my acne. Pregnant foids are forbidden to take this pill. I’m thinking to buy some sandwich and hide the pill in it and just give it to her

Thoughts?
You could try breaking it up and mixing it in her drink.

Are they forbidden from it because it causes defects (like fetal alcohol syndrome), or because it causes a miscarriage? If you make him still be born but as even more of an incel, you aren't preventing any suffering, you're only making more of it.

Don't poison ur nephew u fucking mongrel

No, we need to increase incel population

Thoughts?
She'll definitely notice the pill if it's just in the sandwich. You need to break it up and put it in the sandwich or a drink. Try using 3-4 pills for maximum efficiency.

fake and gay
Fake; I don’t have any pregnant foid cousin

Thoughts?
No don't help murder a baby you nut

That will be an ultimate based move

fake and gay
Fake; I don’t have any pregnant foid cousin
Fake or not, thank you for giving me a super advice. I have married cousin and when he makes child with his wife I will do this.

You’re gonna turn your nephew in to the guy in your avi. I don’t think you should make him retarded.

i had half a mind to delete this post before reading the replies; but LARPs are ok of course :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i think it would be kind of sick to poison your nephew though, don't punish a child for the sins of his parents

Dw I won’t murder anyone dedsrs

So what happened was I examined my accutane pill container thing and it stated FORBIDDEN TO PREGNANT WOMEN.
then just larped a story.

do whatever you want just know if you get caught it's ovER

Thoughts?
Break it and mix it in her drinks. Don't let another poor soul into this world.

There are many circles of inceldom hell, you know. Being unable to ever get laid is awful, but at least you can cope. Being deformed and brutally heightmogged by everyone is very different.

WTF WHY ARE 90% OF POSTS LARPS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If the fetus is male it's a future incel, if the fetus is female it will have endless privilege.

Thoughts?
Funny how IT foids consider this murder but voltunary abortion is not lol

I don't think this is real but please do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back