Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I rope?

G

gmsupreme

chomaxxer
what's the point of living if it's just to wagecuck until i die? i will never have a family or experience love, just a slave to the ziggers until my soul leaves my vapid meatsuit.

Never leave without positive K/D (in videogame).

Make money
Buy drugs
Cope
Make more money
Buy whores
Cope
Make even more money
Buy vidja
Cope

Repeat these steps until you die

don't rope brocel it sucks irl but try to cope here

Every GrAY should rope in game.

No fucking way. Active resistance to the gynocentric regimes needs to continue. There are several means left for this noble cause.

No fucking way. Active resistance to the gynocentric regimes needs to continue. There are several means left for this noble cause.
The Eugenic foids want us to kill ourselves, they derive pleasure from it. The ultimate act of rebellion is to keep living until your heart gives out.

what's the point of living if it's just to wagecuck until i die? i will never have a family or experience love, just a slave to the ziggers until my soul leaves my vapid meatsuit.
waste as much resources and normie time as humanely possible and suicide only becomes valid pass the age of 35+

There is no point in living other than what you create. If you want to die die. Anti suicide propaganda was created by the elite to ensure slaves keep grinding away.

sit tf down n cope like all of us

like I always say if you are gonna end it do it in away that also ends some foids too. like driving a truck into the middle of a foid rally and blowing it up

-Make money
-Buy a ticket to Manila Philippines or Vietnam Da nang city
- talk a walk on the street
-find a woman
-offer her money to fuck her raw
-cum in her
-make her pregnant (she calls you later)

Now you rigged the game