Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i rope?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
updoot = :feelsautistic:
downdoot = :feels:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Which one is roping?

No kill me first then rope

Not today, brocel

No evidence of afterlife.
Point is that no one knows. There's evidence to support all cases such as if there is or isn't an afterlife. Best to prolong it if possible. It's foid infiltrator behavior to be pushing guys on here towards suicide.

Do whatever you feel is best for your life. If life sucks and isn't going to improve ever, then it might be better to just pull the plug, otherwise continue to keep on coping.

Point is that no one knows. There's evidence to support all cases such as if there is or isn't an afterlife. Best to prolong it if possible. It's foid infiltrator behavior to be pushing guys on here towards suicide.
Prolonge my suffering ? Nah.

Age and experiences ? Why have you considered roping?

Nah wait for the Sexrobots and then get an Arianna Grande Model

Ü
Better to prolongue suffering in this life than a possible eternal damnation.
Theres a decent chance you just will be reborn in another universe without the memories you had now. Hopefully it will go better then.

Ü

Theres a decent chance you just will be reborn in another universe without the memories you had now. Hopefully it will go better then.
I don't believe in the afterlife bs but i think the reason we haven't discovered anything yet is because we, as human beings do not have the min IQ required to understand certain things. Maybe an IQ of 500 is required to prove the existence of an afterlife? Idk...

Nah wait for the Sexrobots and then get an Arianna Grande Model
I can almost taste it, especially after the Chat-GPT 4 release with the AI voicebot. Imagine that embedded into an expensive sex robot, that alone is lifefuel. I can firmly extend that hope into 5-10 years without it seeming like a sunk cost fallacy anymore.

We still need u brocel

Stay numbers are low on members who have being here awhile

I can almost taste it, especially after the Chat-GPT 4 release with the AI voicebot. Imagine that embedded into an expensive sex robot, that alone is lifefuel. I can firmly extend that hope into 5-10 years without it seeming like a sunk cost fallacy anymore.
They wont be here before 2035 and likely will be 50k$ theyll be custom made.

I can very well imagine some Gen Gamma Millionaire sub5 looking son in 2050 having an entire harem of 'Influencers' and 'Superstars' to worship his cock until they need repair lol

"And here is 28 yo Alex whos a 5'4 obese ginger with Acne - and thats Taylor Swift in her early 20s! His loyal girlfriend! What she does you ask? Well currently shes giving him a rimjob, while hes buttfucking his Kim Kardashion MILF-Bot and fingers Pokimane into an orgasm"

"Oh shit, shes squirting?"

Alex: "BWEHEHEHE, thats her subscription based model...so worth it. Ohhhhh cumming!" :ahegao: