Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I rope? I’m a 4/10, 6’2 whitecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I've only approached twice (and got rejected both times), but I have gotten absolutely zero right swipes through Tinder, and irl, women are just generally disgusted whenever I'm near them, and I can tell. Sometimes they ew at me or outright refuse to work with me. And I'm not in grade school, I'm in university. :feelskek:

Also, I have sent my face to multitudes of women. The average rating I got from them was a 4. On TRM a couple years ago, I got a 4. One girl I know sent my face to several of her friends and they all called me ugly.

And I'm 6'2", skinny, I dress nice, have good hygiene, clear skin, have a 6.9 inch dick with above average girth, and I wear cologne. This is easily top 0.1% in America if you aren't factoring in actual physical facial features. Yet I've been browsing here for years due to women simply finding my face being too ugly. The bar is just set way too high for most men.

@Incelius Savage guess this user

If you do it might make me smile :feelsaww:

Didn’t read after I saw 6’2, white and 4/10 face. Just seamax retard.

Damn i can’t remember who said this

I've only approached twice (and got rejected both times), but I have gotten absolutely zero right swipes through Tinder, and irl, women are just generally disgusted whenever I'm near them, and I can tell. Sometimes they ew at me or outright refuse to work with me. And I'm not in grade school, I'm in university. :feelskek:

Also, I have sent my face to multitudes of women. The average rating I got from them was a 4. On TRM a couple years ago, I got a 4. One girl I know sent my face to several of her friends and they all called me ugly.

And I'm 6'2", skinny, I dress nice, have good hygiene, clear skin, have a 6.9 inch dick with above average girth, and I wear cologne. This is easily top 0.1% in America if you aren't factoring in actual physical facial features. Yet I've been browsing here for years due to women simply finding my face being too ugly. The bar is just set way too high for most men.
Who the fuck said this JFL

Ordinaryotaku
@ordinaryotaku why you gotta be a bragcel nigga?

Why do all these normies have to fucking brag I don't get it... It's like coming to Africa and complaining to starving African children that you can't afford a Ferrari JFL

if you're white and 6'2 you're a volcel lol. gymmaxx

I've only approached twice (and got rejected both times)
So this is the reason you’re considering yourself as an Incel? I know people that fuck regularly and got rejected way more times before they got laid first time.
Maybe there is still hope for you, who knows.

So this is the reason you’re considering yourself as an Incel? I know people that fuck regularly and got rejected way more times before they got laid first time.
Maybe there is still hope for you, who knows.
you do realize this is a parody thread

Disappointed with my fellow GrAYcels who think Zero is talking about himself in this post

I used to think gatekeeping mattered and now I don't care. If normie dudes want to "ruin" their life and LARP let him. Society and life must not be that great if it can't condition these clowns to be the normie's their supposed to be. And if society falls because of it that isn't my problem. I already consider this world hell and I'm not going to connect with another human being regardless if they are truecel, incel, nearcel, normie or chad anyways.

I feel your pain I'm a 6'5 4.9/10 black guy and stacylite rejected my advanced. I don't know what else to do, I think I'll rope :feelsrope:

@ordinaryotaku why you gotta be a bragcel nigga?

Why do all these normies have to fucking brag I don't get it... It's like coming to Africa and complaining to starving African children that you can't afford a Ferrari JFL
I'm not bragging, just telling it how it is.

Also the title is disingenuous, I'm a sand nigger, lol.

He’s half Arab, imagine claiming yourself to be ethnic.

Could ascend. :feelsjuice: