Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I rope before my birthday (or graduation)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Should I do it?

• Yes

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 65.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
My birthday is coming up soon and I can't handle it. I can't handle another year of being a KHHV out-cast manlet ethnic failure.

Graduation will be in June and I don't want to do that stupid ceremony thing and embarrass myself infront of everyone.

Birthday is March.

There is only two ways to escape inceldom tbh:

COPE

OR

:kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I know which one I'll be doing

Whatever you do , don’t go ER:feelsseriously:

Roping is cucked, when you go on stage for the speech, make sure to drop some brutal blackpills.

March 22 right? Don’t do it tbh. Although it’s only going to get worse

legit not even gonna try in life?

Don't rope mate

No, no one should rope until 25+, you haven't trialed 'insane mode' enough to see if you can learn how to play yet.

No don’t rope! Stay and spread the blackpill.

dont rope, I have no argument to justify, but just dont rope ,it's my survival instinct I think

you're just a kid. wait until you're in your 20's were life begins to be truly brutal

Get a pistol and take it to your graduation ceremony. Keep it with you and when you get up on stage blow your brains out in front of everyone.

Just wait until you hit your prime at 35 and get a used up roastie bro! :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Get a pistol and take it to your graduation ceremony. Keep it with you and when you get up on stage blow your brains out in front of everyone.

based

if u have to ask, u probably wont go through with it

Eat rice beforehand for optimal performance :feelsseriously:

My birthday is coming up soon and I can't handle it. I can't handle another year of being a KHHV out-cast manlet ethnic failure.

Graduation will be in June and I don't want to do that stupid ceremony thing and embarrass myself infront of everyone.

Birthday is March.

COPE

OR

:kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Wtf just pretend you're ill on graduation day so you don't have to go on stage and u go by yourself and collect it from somewhere like I did

Just wait until you hit your prime at 35 and get a used up roastie bro! :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If you have the courage and strength to wait long enough and wealthmaxx you'll eventually win OP, he's right.

Roping is pretty cucked honestly. I'd never kill myself over foids. Foids are meaningless, thoughtless, selfish, unrespectable whores.

As you get older, you become numb to it. Graduate and find some way to work at home and do your own thing. Don't even work with them. The less you are around thots 24/7 almost, the easier it gets. Add lots of good copes to that, even better.

I made it almost to 40 and I am in severe, unrelenting pain every day. I have to take opiates stronger than morphine just to be able to somewhat function. I am sure you can make it, too. I bought a doll also. I view that AS my partner. Really the thought of having some annoying, complaining thot I have to constantly worry she is fucking other men in my life, drives me up a wall. I'd rather not deal with that.

Look. Most of the thots in your school are on Seeking Arrangements right now having clueless, pathetic simps pay them $500 for every day. When they're not doing that, they're fucking chad. Set some value for yourself and your own life over those clueless, vapid whores.

pennywise

Roping is pretty cucked honestly. I'd never kill myself over foids. Foids are meaningless, thoughtless, selfish, unrespectable whores.

As you get older, you become numb to it. Graduate and find some way to work at home and do your own thing. Don't even work with them. The less you are around thots 24/7 almost, the easier it gets. Add lots of good copes to that, even better.

I made it almost to 40 and I am in severe, unrelenting pain every day. I have to take opiates stronger than morphine just to be able to somewhat function. I am sure you can make it, too. I bought a doll also. I view that AS my partner. Really the thought of having some annoying, complaining thot I have to constantly worry she is fucking other men in my life, drives me up a wall. I'd rather not deal with that.

Look. Most of the thots in your school are on Seeking Arrangements right now having clueless, pathetic simps pay them $500 for every day. When they're not doing that, they're fucking chad. Set some value for yourself and your own life over those clueless, vapid whores.

pennywise
Unironically, this. Don't kys @Colvin76. There is no point in letting some stupid holes rule over your life, that is cucked as shit.

People trying to rope when they haven't even hit 20 smh

I bet half the youngcels here leave not coz they roped but because they ascended. In other words they never really belonged here in the first place.

Birthday is March.

COPE

OR

Is it the 2nd?

I'm only thinking about roping because I'm a manlet and I can't cope with that. Idc about foids so much anymore I just dont want to be a fucking manlet.

I don't approve of sui (or that other thing) until at least 24 with the exception of extreme cases.

It looks at least two feds commented on this thread btw, and no... it's not the comments you would think either.

Unironically, this. Don't kys @Colvin76. There is no point in letting some stupid holes rule over your life, that is cucked as shit.
Yeah fuck foids.
Its more about the graduation and other problems tbh. My parents will probably kick me out if I don't go.

smh Why can't I just get my diploma in peace? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Birthday is March.

COPE

OR

You dont have to go to graduation ceremony. They will send you the certificate in the mail

You dont have to go to graduation ceremony. They will send you the certificate in the mail
I know but my parents want me to go anyway or theyre gonna kick me out

Don't go, if they kick you out, you can rope then.

I would not do it

Birthday is March.

COPE

OR

No!
My be u can be "sick" during the graduation ceremony or avoid it anyhow.
Plus dont rope before graduation! Try to find a job try wageslaving and careermaxing it might help you to ascend. Give it a try boy boyo!

D
D
D
D
D
Do it
I’m doing it when my parents kick me out and no more drug fun time tbh.
Blast the teacher in the face after telling a funny incel joke like that joker scene

If your'e an open-platecel you can still heightmaxx and gain 5cm easily
Face can be changed via lowering bodyfat and surgery
Your thought process can be altered via learning and you can become more "NT" with time

Don't rope It's never over

Don't go, if they kick you out, you can rope then.
Brutal. Becoming homeless would make me sui instantly.
No!
My be u can be "sick" during the graduation ceremony or avoid it anyhow.
Plus dont rope before graduation! Try to find a job try wageslaving and careermaxing it might help you to ascend. Give it a try boy boyo!
Ascension doesn't exist.
Fuck your parents. They cant force you to do shit
Well when youre 18 your parents can leagally kick you out.

So I either follow their rules or live on the street (ROPE)

Its just 1 event, not worth killing yourself over jfl.

Like others said roping is cucked, you claim foids want ugly men dead right? DON'T GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT :feelsBox:

Also college is better than school tbh.

Well when youre 18 your parents can leagally kick you out.

So I either follow their rules or live on the street (ROPE)
They raised you for 18 years and you think theyll kick you out just like that? Theyre making threats to scare you into getting a job and not being a lazy neet. Same thing happened to me but i didnt fall for it :feelskek:

I would not. You still have time to looksmax if youre young.

Niga you're 17. Wait until 25 or 30 then rope. Im

There are other....alternatives.

Cn1b6N8WYAAk9Ox

Become an alcoholic instead
full

At least do everything you want before you go. Any road trips, max out credit cards, etc.

Birthday is March.

COPE

OR

Am turning 18 on March too bro graduated last year (skipped a year thank Indian parents) now im at Uni and I legit want to die but I will not, I will continue gymceling and STEMaxxing roping is gigacucked, make this world yours brocel and never forget those who hurt you.