Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i rope before 21?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★★
Im 18 rn Really am tired of living tbh the only reason why im alive is because im scared of fucking up my attempt and having some sort of permanent damage on me and having to live with it i dont really like my family either they keep bothering me abt shit and chores and i’v e been rotting in my room this whole summer college is coming up and im no where near excited to go i wanted to take a gap year and rot in my room but i know my parents would say no so i dont even bother asking i have no friends i dont like ppl anymore they just disappoint me idk what to do bros i cant work either i cant even fucking drive because whats even the point of going anywhere and parents and siblings are too busy to teach me idk i really dont see a future within myself and the way how the economy is going it’s just getting worse i nearly roped at 16 after i humiliated myself at school i grabbed my dads 45 pointed to the temple of my head but pussied out on the last second becuase was scared of fucking up my attempt lmfao i think is that if i could drive i would’ve wagecuck at some McDonalds or burger king save up a couple hunnid and buy a mossberg shotgun with a pistol grip buy some buckshot ammo and rope in my car

just keep coping i was in your exact situation at 18
tried to rope then failed and nothing has changed man
just do something, anything, that eases the pain
meme tier advice i know

You're 18 years old and you still can't use , and . smh

At 25 you finish growing and peak. Wait until then

I would say no just in case it costs you your soul. This life is worthless however though.

You should grape holes because that's all they're good for. fish cum stain fuck meat

Youve still got a couple of years left to maybe ascend, assuming your not either fatcel or manlet. But yeah if youre incel at 21 (like i am rn) then its over. I'm not living to 25 i know that

Youve still got a couple of years left to maybe ascend, assuming your not either fatcel or manlet. But yeah if youre incel at 21 (like i am rn) then its over. I'm not living to 25 i know that
Im a fatcel im balding im probably like around stage two of norwooding and my acne is terrible and also genetic it wont ever go away fucking brotal im still gonna have acne at 40 (thats if i dont rope) i could try gymaxxing once im at college probably just do some powerlifitng so i can strengthmog twinks at that college although foids would still prefer a skinny twink prettyboy over me but its wtv or probably convince my parents to purchase me a shotgun for “home defense” and rope in my room i’ll be nice and put a bag over my head so they dont see my vegetable of a head they dont think im suicidal (im good at being a obedient boy and not showing my emotions to them :feelshehe::feelshehe:) so i can use that “home defense“ argument

I would say no just in case it costs you your soul. This life is worthless however though.
If i do go to hell i’ll just tell god that it was his “plan” lmfao once he judges me but then again i dont believe in religion

just keep coping i was in your exact situation at 18
tried to rope then failed and nothing has changed man
just do something, anything, that eases the pain
meme tier advice i know
What your method of roping if you dont mind me asking?

I am also 18 and I dont want to live anymore. There's no point in slaving away to this retarded world for the rest of my life. The only reason I'm sticking around for now is bc I wanna try out some new copes

Sad that your parents likely caused you this pain by being overly controlling. My parents were not controlling, so I know it was inevitable for me. You might have been ok if they weren’t like that, and not knowing for sure must be brutal

What your method of roping if you dont mind me asking?
tried to OD on medicine but i failed because i forgot to take multiple kinds and i was using weak over the counter stuff

just dont do it its not worth it

Have you heard of my two buddies "," and "." - they want to be your friends too!

College will be hell for an incel. I hated going, seeing hot girls and couples all around, and being around people partying and hearing young people my age having sex. I couldn't tolERate it so I became depressed and dropped out. My family made me return to a diffERent university as a commutER. I wish I didn't go to college. It was an absolute waste of my effort and my life because I could nevER get any sort of job.

tried to OD on medicine but i failed because i forgot to take multiple kinds and i was using weak over the counter stuff

just dont do it its not worth it
Oof i took like 18 melatonin and 6 Benadryl and a couple of Tylenols once when i was 12 thinking it could kill me(i know i was fucking retarded) and holy shit the next day i was absolutely having one of the worst days of my life had a huge headache i was dizzy constantly i vomited like twice to the point i thought my organs were collapsing or something suprisingly my liver didnt fail lol

College will be hell for an incel. I hated going, seeing hot girls and couples all around, and being around people partying and hearing young people my age having sex. I couldn't tolERate it so I became depressed and dropped out. My family made me return to a diffERent university as a commutER. I wish I didn't go to college. It was an absolute waste of my effort and my life because I could nevER get any sort of job.
I really fucking wish i could commute i dont wanna fucking be in some shitty dorm with shit normie roomates sharing a fucking showER with three other people and i cant even drive which is brutal for me only lifefuel is that my parents are paying college so thats cool if i manage to not rope myself i’ll have no debt to pay once i get my degree

I am also 18 and I dont want to live anymore. There's no point in slaving away to this retarded world for the rest of my life. The only reason I'm sticking around for now is bc I wanna try out some new copes
I might stick around for gta 6 now that you’ve mentioned copes but fuck 2026 seems far

Reading your thread made me decide to look at a foid from a long time ago. I just looked at the LinkedIn of a foid, who at my first college was hot. She's just an average mid-30s foid but somewhat bettER than most. She's working a top job earning at least $200,000 annually. That's AmERica. Meanwhile, I couldn't ever get any job in my entire life...AmERica is the worst for incels.

Not worth it, you are doing what normies and foids want. A better solution is to either go ER (in Minecraft) or NEET and consume resources as much as possible to spite normies. :feelsjuice:

Reading your thread made me decide to look at a foid from a long time ago. I just looked at the LinkedIn of a foid, who at my first college was hot. She's just an average mid-30s foid but somewhat bettER than most. She's working a top job earning at least $200,000 annually. That's AmERica. Meanwhile, I couldn't ever get any job in my entire life...AmERica is the worst for incels.
Burtal and these bluepilled niggas be like “ oh you know the bullies in high school and the mean girls lose their peak after highschool and college” and yet they seem to succeed better than the outcast fucking Hollywood loves doing this shit with highschool movies

Im 18 rn Really am tired of living tbh the only reason why im alive is because im scared of fucking up my attempt and having some sort of permanent damage on me and having to live with it i dont really like my family either they keep bothering me abt shit and chores and i’v e been rotting in my room this whole summer college is coming up and im no where near excited to go i wanted to take a gap year and rot in my room but i know my parents would say no so i dont even bother asking i have no friends i dont like ppl anymore they just disappoint me idk what to do bros i cant work either i cant even fucking drive because whats even the point of going anywhere and parents and siblings are too busy to teach me idk i really dont see a future within myself and the way how the economy is going it’s just getting worse i nearly roped at 16 after i humiliated myself at school i grabbed my dads 45 pointed to the temple of my head but pussied out on the last second becuase was scared of fucking up my attempt lmfao i think is that if i could drive i would’ve wagecuck at some McDonalds or burger king save up a couple hunnid and buy a mossberg shotgun with a pistol grip buy some buckshot ammo and rope in my car
How bad are your stats??

No, don't do it. You still have strength left in you. Push forward and come up with a plan to change something drastic, like move away or something.

Oof i took like 18 melatonin and 6 Benadryl and a couple of Tylenols once when i was 12 thinking it could kill me(i know i was fucking retarded) and holy shit the next day i was absolutely having one of the worst days of my life had a huge headache i was dizzy constantly i vomited like twice to the point i thought my organs were collapsing or something suprisingly my liver didnt fail lol
overdose is one of the more painful ways to go

dont do what i did just try to find copes

Sad that your parents likely caused you this pain by being overly controlling. My parents were not controlling, so I know it was inevitable for me. You might have been ok if they weren’t like that, and not knowing for sure must be brutal
For real man, its probably the most brutal part of my existence. Like you said, obviously theres no way to know for sure but it just eats away at me every day. Every day that i sit here and rot, i wonder if i couldve been a normie if i had a decent family.

But nope, this is the life i was given. Nothing i couldve ever done to change it. Man i genuinely hope i die soon

Try to make to 30 at least. I'm 21 and it's really difficult for me to find motivation to a better myself since I know that it's pretty much already over for me.

For real man, its probably the most brutal part of my existence. Like you said, obviously theres no way to know for sure but it just eats away at me every day. Every day that i sit here and rot, i wonder if i couldve been a normie if i had a decent family.

But nope, this is the life i was given. Nothing i couldve ever done to change it. Man i genuinely hope i die soon
Parentpill is brutal bro. That’s just gotta be hell not knowing how you otherwise would have turned out. At least I know I’m a giga sperg because of my insane hyper fixation on my interests. I was also born 2 months premature via C-section to a 40 year old mother, so it’s no wonder I had tons of health issues and an autistic brain. I know I was fucked regardless of how good my parents were.