Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should i request a psychological evaluation?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive had to undergo 2 so far against my will, but ill be honest and say i lied on a lot of it. i lied on questions i thought would make me look bad and i lied on questions that i was afraid to answer, but in recent times ive been having reasonable concerns to think that i do have some diagnosable things wrong with me and i would really like to confirm them to make sure that i do or dont. should i try to ask them if i can do another one and answer all questions honestly to see what is really going on?

is it for the school to see? if not go ahead

depends on who is viewing the results

if it's only you who will see the results, be honest; otherwise just pretend to be normal

depends on who is viewing the results

if it's only you who will see the results, be honest; otherwise just pretend to be normal
last time i was forced to do one it was shown to my dad and some other people i wont elaborate about

ill probably just do one when im 18

I wouldn't want that stuff public for my deranged parents to see unless it's important, I'd say go ahead if your parents care enough. Don't say too much that'll get you sent somewhere though.

Funny how if you look at psychological diagnoses, it is only considered a mental illness if the condition will be problematic for the society. And as the society change diagnosis can be added or removed.
I would not trust psychology.

Where's the vauah debate? Did he cuck out?

Funny how if you look at psychological diagnoses, it is only considered a mental illness if the condition will be problematic for the society. And as the society change diagnosis can be added or removed.
I would not trust psychology.
I trust Jungian psychology.