Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i reconnect with Family after they've ignored me my entire life or go lone wolf?

Should I Reconnect?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They've never came to say hi or hang out and treated me like shit. Now that I'm freshly in my 20's and they all are getting jobs and shit (the fun has slowed down) they wanna hang out (I'm thinking they wanna use me just to buy them liquor, weed, and car gas)

Should I just cut ties with them once I move into my own house or reconnect?

Pros of reconnecting: I can get into their social circles and maybe get laid, meet their friends.

Cons: I have to make friends on my own from scratch and have no family or anyone to help me (keep my dignity)

Last edited:
Screw them, you can make new friends to social circlemax.

They left u a long time ago it seems many users can’t t understand that

Depends on specifically how your relationship was with them I guess. Until I know more details, I would say yes because you gotta let go of the past and take advantage you can.

reconnect.
I know it's the right thing to do, but I can never forget if I'd had a family that was there for me I'd be so much farther in life by now.

I know it's the right thing to do, but I can never forget if I'd had a family that was there for me I'd be so much farther in life by now.
i mean yall been through hard times together I wouldnt say they abandoned you, just didnt have what it took to take care of you.

i mean yall been through hard times together I wouldnt say they abandoned you, just didnt have what it took to take care of you.
No, not at all. It's a weird dynamic. I don't have any close family in the same house but my half brother, my sisters and other family are adults and have their own kids.

Weird but I'll explain more some other day.

No, not at all. It's a weird dynamic. I don't have any close family in the same house but my half brother, my sisters and other family are adults and have their own kids.

have they reached out to you over the years? If they didnt im sorry, they dont really care about you.

Well they reached out to you, give them a chance

They treated you like shit, you have no reason to go back to them

Lone wolf 100%
You'll just be ignored by them anyways, fuck them.

Females won't date a man without a tight family though.
meh, but cutting ties with your family can put off girls, unless you explain it to them they might actually sympathize with you

you confident your going to be financially stable next year/? tough
I have money I made from moneymaxxing and I'll be having a full time job. I can make it on my own easily.

meh, but cutting ties with your family can put off girls, unless you explain it to them they might actually sympathize with you
See that's the thing. Reconnect and lose my self and dignity and act like nothing ever happened. Or don't and not be able to date girls because they'll think I'm some creep.

They've never came to say hi or hang out and treated me like shit. Now that I'm freshly in my 20's and they all are getting jobs and shit (the fun has slowed down) they wanna hang out (I'm thinking they wanna use me just to buy them liquor, weed, and car gas)

Should I just cut ties with them once I move into my own house or reconnect?

Pros of reconnecting: I can get into their social circles and maybe get laid, meet their friends.

Cons: I have to make friends on my own from scratch and have no family or anyone to help me (keep my dignity)
Cut em off. I was once in a similar situation to you and in end decided to cut em off. It is too cucked and humiliating to go reconnect. Well if you money/starus mog em, hard then maybe do so as they won't be able to insult you as much. And then stealing/leeching off their social circles should be easier :feelsdevil: